PDA

View Full Version : Banned for when i did nothing

dodhod
14-08-2015, 10:58 PM
OK my Minecraft name is dodhod I joined this server yesterday (13?8?15) I needed bookshelves for my T.A.R.D.I.S but it wasn't a priority then when i was exploring around my house I found a village and thought wow villages have bookshelves I then looked in a house and there they were however I then realised the village was claimed so I left them be and went of to find reeds. About ten minutes later my sister came in and watched me then she asked to play and I said OK but don't break anything then she came off the computer and I was stood about 10 blocks away from where I was before which was fine I then played for a bit longer and quit. This morning I was heading in the way of the village and the bookshelves were gone plus more grief had happened so I reported it after being blamed I used my books to replace the destroyed ones which i think was very kind of me. Then the server admin came on I told him the story of that I didn't grief then someone jokingly said do you have a little brother then I said hang on so I went and asked my sister what she was doing on the server and she said making a nice village I asked if she broke some bookshelves and she said yes as coreprotect confirmed it was my account I then said sorry for my sisters actions but was kicked now I know its a long shot but i love this server so please could I be unbanned.

- - - - - - - - - -

Ok guys just wanted to add i really do care and a reply would be appreciated.

markdf
15-08-2015, 07:15 AM
The 'little brother' excuse is the most used and most pathetic excuse of them all. You have no idea how many players use that line.

dodhod
15-08-2015, 05:53 PM
What if i was to record a video of my sis saying it was her and post a link to it here?

Corey3515
15-08-2015, 06:14 PM
wow, that'd be a first XD
I'm not sure how it'd turn out for you though XD

markdf
15-08-2015, 08:27 PM
I dont think that would be appropriate at all, assuming you have a sister and assuming she is under-age. Also assuming it was not setup. You are responsible for what happens with your account, no matter may (or not) have used it.

dodhod
17-08-2015, 02:32 AM
I then accept the ban and thank u for your time. Oh ps if it was me the owner of the account why would i report myself knowing you can tell who braks blocks.

markdf
17-08-2015, 09:21 AM
Its been done before...players realise we ban first then 'discover' griefing. However, I'm prepared to give you another chance.

dodhod
17-08-2015, 11:23 PM
Thank you so verry much please inform me when the ban will be lifted.

Thanks all the best dodhod.

markdf
18-08-2015, 01:45 PM
done, you can log on now