PDA

View Full Version : Ban Appeal For XTimeShadowX

Time
16-08-2015, 08:31 AM
So Recently a couple of years back I was banned from this server. I Loved this server and wish I could come back. I understand if you dont want me back but please check out my appeal. Now when I join it says multi accounts even though I dont have alot. Please unban me, I will never do anything bad again to this server in my life. I hope you consider unbanning me for the reason you banned me for.

-From XTimeShadowX (Old ign:Luke2003576)

Jmeerhoff
16-08-2015, 11:57 AM
It says multi account since you got banned a long time aco

Corey3515
16-08-2015, 01:22 PM
I remember you time, very long time no see XD but you were banned for thieving

Zick_Silvertree
17-08-2015, 08:18 AM
multi accounts is the default if you forget to leave the reason

Time
17-08-2015, 09:58 AM
It was a long time ago and I am done with that stuff

I just want 1 more chance

markdf
18-08-2015, 01:47 PM
Why is that people just don't believe me when I say we don't give warnings.

The NINE commandments as handed down by the mighty admin

Thou shall not steal thy neighbours stuff
Thou shall not shoot thy friend with an arrow to the head (unless thy friend likes it)
Thou shall not ask the gods for free stuff (see rule 4)
Thou must not moan when life is not perfect (you die and lose your stuff, see rule 3)
Listen and heed the words of the Admin, else suffer thy consequences
Do not speak the forbidden words.
Do NOT ask for staff, admin, mod or op. NEVER EVER! GOT IT?
Thou shall not cheat, use hacks, grief, steal etc
Thou shall not preach words of false deity’s.

ADMINISTRATORS
All knowing, all seeing with the power of the fabled scrolls, able to crucify mere mortals with a single command, has the ability to call on the gods for lighting strike, fire or nuke (think carpet bombing), has time travel ability to roll back changes in minutes or hours for the whole world or just an area, able to read the pick marks on blocks, ability to see trails where there is no trail, who pays homage to the mighty Hosting Deity, the power to remove offensive language from the mouths of the heathens before they can even say the forbidden words, and finally, not known for their generosity in handing out free stuff.

MOD status
Moderators have the authority (with many of the admin commands) to help run the server or make decisions, take action without referring to an Admin for settling disputes. Their decision will be backed by Admin.

DEFINITIONS

scrolls – server log
time travel – restore the world or local area to an earlier state
pick marks on blocks – identify who placed a block/item anywhere in the world
to see hidden trails – identify who removed a block/item anywhere in the world
hosting deity – pays the host the monthly rental in real life money
forbidden words – chat filter that strikes the foul mouthed ones with lightning
free stuff – dont ask for free items, or for creative mode, the answer is always NO
consequences – May the hammer of Thor strike you dead with lightning and thunder
gods – Admin or mod
false deity’s – Advertising other servers and thou shall be banished (banned forever)

Jmeerhoff
19-08-2015, 04:32 AM
I just realized he said "Recently a few years ago" and i think that those words dont go together. XD