PDA

View Full Version : Hello again...

butterstrokeboy
23-08-2015, 03:45 AM
Hello again,

You might not remember me but that's okay. It has been a year or two (never kept track of time.... should work on that) since I have been banned from this server. I would have gotten to this A LOT sooner but how I got banned... well it didn't sit well and I removed the ip from my list. I how got banned was getting into a stupid argument with an admin about something (I don't know what it was about...). It was a heated one for me at least.

So back to today or present time, whatever you want to call it. Figured I try to see if it was a wait ban or a perm-ban. It was a perm-ban but it said I multi-accounted? I only have this one account. 'Okay,' I thought 'I'll just go to their website...' and here I am, typing an appeal and already found my answer to the mysterious message.

So even though there should be more detail (But this is also my opinion), I have given as much as I can to this post.

Thanks for reading this,
Butterstrokeboy

Corey3515
23-08-2015, 09:37 AM
Man, what's with all these old players coming back to make ban appeals XD
I remember your name, but I've got absolutely no recollection why you were banned

- - - - - - - - - -

Additionally, multi-accounting is the default reason for why you were banned ages ago, causes a lot of confusion

markdf
23-08-2015, 07:49 PM
Yeah I remember him, his mouth got him in trouble.

Rule 1. Never ague with the guy who pays the server rental, its a losing argument everytime. No where do I see an apology.

But you are right about the number of banned players who come slinking back thinking that all will be forgiven.

butterstrokeboy
23-08-2015, 10:41 PM
Yeah I remember him, his mouth got him in trouble.

Rule 1. Never ague with the guy who pays the server rental, its a losing argument everytime. No where do I see an apology.

But you are right about the number of banned players who come slinking back thinking that all will be forgiven.

Well it was worth a try. Besides, I'm not that desperate to get back in anyways! I got a lot of other servers I'm active in I could play.

- - - - - - - - - -

Well it was worth a try. Besides, I'm not that desperate to get back in anyways! I got a lot of other servers I'm active in I could play.

Also, thought I'd add this in. I don't even know what we were arguing about to even apologize for the issue.

ToppanaFIN
23-08-2015, 11:33 PM
Goodbye then!

markdf
24-08-2015, 06:23 AM
And yet here you are, trying to get back on? All those other servers cant be be very good if you are trying to return to a server you were banned on.

butterstrokeboy
24-08-2015, 10:33 PM
And yet here you are, trying to get back on? All those other servers cant be be very good if you are trying to return to a server you were banned on.

Well... they are but me wanting to replay a server makes all the other servers bad? Well if that's your logic so be it.

markdf
25-08-2015, 06:23 AM
Well... they are but me wanting to replay a server makes all the other servers bad? Well if that's your logic so be it.

As I said, here you are trying to get back on, with no apology for your behaviour. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.