PDA

View Full Version : Well I'm never saying that guy's username again, lol. Now I'm silenced.

Vohn_exel
12-10-2015, 01:58 PM
So I wanted to give this user permission to enter my TARDIS, and his name had the D word in it. I asked him to speak so I could spell his name, and then get "I'm dumb as a bag of hammers," silenced, and jailed. I'm still silenced, but to make it worse, my TARDIS door was left open that whole time. The monsters were having a party, two creepers exploded, a witch poisoned me an a spider finally took my life. There's a zombie pigmen in here so I'm just gonna keep him as my companion for now. Seriously though, I'm just gonna call that guy "El" from now on, lol.

Corey3515
12-10-2015, 04:02 PM
Same happened to me XD

markdf
12-10-2015, 04:47 PM
So I wanted to give this user permission to enter my TARDIS, and his name had the D word in it. I asked him to speak so I could spell his name, and then get "I'm dumb as a bag of hammers," silenced, and jailed. I'm still silenced, but to make it worse, my TARDIS door was left open that whole time. The monsters were having a party, two creepers exploded, a witch poisoned me an a spider finally took my life. There's a zombie pigmen in here so I'm just gonna keep him as my companion for now. Seriously though, I'm just gonna call that guy "El" from now on, lol.

:)

I've sent him a message that he will need to change his name.

Vohn_exel
13-10-2015, 10:37 AM
Haha, I see. Yeah that was a big surprise when it happened lol. I was not having a good day that day :P