PDA

View Full Version : *sigh* I am why I can't have nice things

Vohn_exel
17-10-2015, 04:20 PM
So I built a stable for my TARDIS right? Ya'll might've seen me being excited about it in chat. Yay! I could put my horse in there and keep him in the reset! Only I forgot that the person wanting to do this was me, so of course it's not allowed to work properly. First, the door spawns up a block higher than it should. The pistons don't work so I have to break this new higher door to get to my stable. Now that I'm in there, it's all pretty. Pretty useless. The official website at https://eccentricdevotion.github.io/TARDIS/farming.html says all I need to do is have the horse close by and some wheat out! Well as you can imagine it works just as well as getting that sea lantern for the top of my TARDIS or being able to do things in my own protected zone.

I've read somewhere that can change what doors lead to your rooms, so maybe I'll give that a try and see how it gets messed up eventually. But I'm done for now. I'm afraid if I keep playing my character will separate in two somehow and one part of his body will be in The End and the other part will be in the Nether only viewpoint will remain in the main world while my controls only move in spawn.

ToppanaFIN
17-10-2015, 04:36 PM
1.Door circuit is easy to fix.
2.Shift click sonic to air to open player prefs menu.
3.Select MOB FARMING and set it ON.
4.Take your horse near tardis.
5.Shift-click the door to enter.
6.Your horse is in your stable room.

Vohn_exel
18-10-2015, 08:33 AM
Thank you so much. It was driving me crazy lol.

markdf
18-10-2015, 10:33 AM
Rarely it is a problem with the plugin, its almost always the player not doing something correctly. Tardis plugin is not mastered in a few minutes.

Vohn_exel
18-10-2015, 12:40 PM
No I figured it was something with me, which is why I titled it like I did haha. But the instructions on the page there don't mention that you can turn on and off mob farming or that it needs to, except for a few places where it mentions it as an admin, lol.