PDA

View Full Version : Youtuber rank application (done on my iPad so sorry if sloppy)

Reshiii
17-11-2015, 01:52 PM
Currently as I write this application I am 14 years old And I used to make minecraft videos all the time. I just recently moved to CSGO and skits. I feel I should return as my old old friend Kori who plays on the server and I can take a big guess that she has been playing for a very very long time. Or maybe I'm tripping and she has only been playing for 2 weeks haha������. I have currently 134 subscribers on YouTube and I look at your minecraft server and I see a lot of success that has yet to be unfolded from your server! No I'm not super duper famous XD, but hey we can all enjoy ourselves playing and recording the server and making it into a series!!! Hope you didn't find this text boring xD. Peace peace love you guys! No homo!

markdf
17-11-2015, 03:19 PM
Your last comment (now hidden) was not appreciated, strictly PG.

ToppanaFIN
17-11-2015, 04:51 PM
There really isn't a Youtube rank here.. But do feel free to make videos I guess.. You are just not getting any extra permissions for it.

Reshiii
17-11-2015, 10:42 PM
Oh ok! Your mod Zick told me something about a YouTube rank, oh well! Glad I have your permissions to record!!

Zick_Silvertree
17-11-2015, 11:00 PM
Sorry you misunderstood me I said
you will have talk to the Admin about the youtube permmission Its always nice to ask people before taping videos ,don't you agree :)