PDA

View Full Version : Ban appeal

ChipChocolate12
20-11-2015, 03:58 AM
I got banned for having something to do with KoriLovesCookies. I dont know who this person is. apparently we have the same ip but im on at a community college so im not sure if we go to the same school or what. i think an unban is in order.

Zick_Silvertree
20-11-2015, 06:37 AM
If you read this you would know

Bans are permanent and will not be revoked.

https://www.thatsnotacreeper.com/content/126-For-New-Builders

KlevrKrafter
20-11-2015, 06:43 AM
I believe you are KoriLovesCookies.

markdf
20-11-2015, 06:44 AM
You screw up your IP gets banned, I dont care if server has 100 players from college (assuming that's true and I really cant be bothered to trace your ip at the moment), ie everyone blames you. Keep waiting, a longer post is being prepared now.

markdf
20-11-2015, 06:46 AM
You are a liar,

'Hello Mark,
I was recently banned for being a "thief". Zick says he has evidence of me stealing but I don't recall taking anything without permission. If there is something I did take of significance than I am more than willing to replace what I took. I did read the rules and was told that I can't break blocks within 30 blocks of a build but I didn't read that in the rules. After being told that, I replaced the blocks I broke. I apologize for any inconveniences. I love this server and would really like to continue playing on my main account. If I can not play on my main account, I will continue on my alternate.
Thanks,
KoriLovesCookies'

When you are banned here all your accounts are banned.

As for that Galdaze the wannabe lawyer, not a smart idea poking his nose into something that doesnt concern him

[03:14:55] [Server thread/INFO]: <[Builder1] galadeze> you need evidence in order to convict and that evidence needs to be publicized
HAAA hAAA what a funny little person this galadese is. He's under the impression this is a democracy! There is NO democracy here, I wasn't voted in as the admin, I didnt run a campaign asking to be elected. I pay the server rental in REAL money, ie this MY server, I get to decide whats acceptable behaviour here and what is not.
'[03:17:07] [Server thread/INFO]: <[Builder1] galadeze> because believe it or not under general minecraft legal system all players have the right to know'
BZZZZT Wrong! Rules are set by one person on MY server, and that would be me.

[03:20:53] [Server thread/INFO]: <[Builder1] galadeze> you know these ten commandment style rules do look cool but thats about it
Cool thanks for the compliment, the idea is for them to be entertaining so players take notice of them. But they are not there to just look cool, they are ENFORCED. Do you know why? Because its my server and my rules.

[03:21:57] [Server thread/INFO]: <[Builder1] galadeze> so if someone throws an emerald on the ground outside a chest then comes back a day later to get it
[03:22:01] [Server thread/INFO]: <[Builder1] galadeze> to find out someone stole it
[03:22:08] [Server thread/INFO]: <[Builder1] galadeze> is that stealing?
It sure is. Do you know why? Because it's my server and my rules.

[03:22:27] [Server thread/INFO]: <[MasterBuilder] [VIP+++] ToppanaFIN> Quote from website, "Can I take over an un-protected abandoned build? "
[03:22:36] [Server thread/INFO]: <[MasterBuilder] [VIP+++] ToppanaFIN> "Probably not, however if you ask we will investigate who owned it previously and make a decision"
[03:22:49] [RCON Listener #2/INFO]: Rcon connection from: /192.187.114.69
[03:22:56] [Server thread/INFO]: [dynmap] Ignore message from '164.106.27.4' - banned player (KoriLovesCookies)
[03:23:01] [Server thread/INFO]: <[Builder1] galadeze> someone asked that?
[03:23:06] [Server thread/INFO]: <[Builder1] galadeze> thats not in the rules portion
[03:23:16] [Server thread/INFO]: <[Builder1] galadeze> no one told me i needed to read the forums to
[03:23:25] [RCON Listener #2/INFO]: Rcon connection from: /192.187.114.69
[03:23:32] [Server thread/INFO]: <[Builder1] galadeze> that should be spelled out in the rules section
[03:23:38] [Server thread/INFO]: <[MasterBuilder] [VIP+++] ToppanaFIN> its in the For New Builders section
What Toppafin says is correct. When you registered you had to tck a box agreeing that you would obey the rules AND read the web site. My server, my rules.

I could go on and on, but I cant be bothered with annoying little children like yourselves, so go find yourselves another server where there are no rules where you can steal and lie as much as you like. Of course those servers dont have someone like me protecting the honest players from players like you.

KlevrKrafter
20-11-2015, 06:51 AM
Once again I'm proud to be playing on this server with honest admins with simple rules that are enforced.

markdf
20-11-2015, 07:57 AM

Virginia Community College, banned forever.

Have a nice day.

KlevrKrafter
20-11-2015, 09:23 AM
Very thorough. Technology is amazing! Sad though.... what a waste.