PDA

View Full Version : Ban Appeal hurriedsue

hurriedsue
01-12-2015, 06:23 AM
Hello all,

I was recently banned for no reason. I know of this due to my friend who looked on the website. Is flying around in your TARDIS and saying regeneration quotes in a role play a crime? I do not know why I have been called too immature to be on the server.

I am sorry for whatever I did, however I do not know how I was being immature.

I really just want to play, only because this server is just the best!

Kind Regards,

hurriedsue

- - - - - - - - - -

Please mark?

- - - - - - - - - -

Not sure if this helps, me and Chloe are brother and sister. We play on the same IP/WIFI. Would this make a difference?

- - - - - - - - - -

Another thing, if this is about all of the questions I have never used a plugin before and I isn't really understand it due to my lack of knowledge.

- - - - - - - - - -

Zick, what do you think?

Zick_Silvertree
01-12-2015, 07:09 AM
I think Mark made good call , if he thinks you needed banded there is a reason for him to do so. If he changes his mind that is up to him!

markdf
01-12-2015, 06:28 PM
You were banned for the constant harassment of others and childish behaviour..child or not, we expect a mature attitude from all players.

hurriedsue
02-12-2015, 03:08 AM
Constant Harrassement? Could you just not mute me and let me think about my actions. Sometimes I think before I do. Please could you unban me and mute me forever?

Xphomegra
06-12-2015, 03:27 AM
Sometimes I think before I do.
Perhaps try ALWAYS thinking before you do.

hurriedsue
07-12-2015, 10:56 PM
I didn't mean to say that. I mean't to say 'I sometimes do before I think.'

markdf
08-12-2015, 11:10 AM
As I said above, we expect a mature attitude from all players, age is not an excuse for poor behaviour. You are one the totally responsible for your actions on this server. If you had read THIS PAGE (https://www.thatsnotacreeper.com/content/126-For-New-Builders), it clearly states 'On this server we ban first and dont ask questions second'. You didnt see that page? Also your problem, as when you registered you agreed to to read the web site and follow all the rules, you were also warned on registration you may be banned without notice. Perhaps you didn't believe you really would be banned without warning. Again, your own fault.