PDA

View Full Version : Why I Love This Server So Much

TimelordAsh315
30-01-2016, 12:05 PM
I've been on this server for a little while, and I wanted to say why I love this server so much. First off, I have been playing on Minecraft for a couple years. I have roamed many servers, and many Doctor Who servers at that. A lot of them were okay. There were okay people, and an okay system, but they were missing a big thing. What happened was that anyone who donated was worthy of a TARDIS (and other Doctor Who related things). Everyone else was pushed over to be a companion. Also, most people did not accept people as companions, which takes away from the Doctor Who experience. But, on this server, I have loved it more than any other Doctor Who server ever. And here's why.

There are so many positive things about this server that I would like to share. This is my third time writing this, so bare with me.

I love the people on here. As soon as I joined, I instantly felt welcomed. The staff that was online helped me register, and instantly tell me what I can do as a Builder 1. It's not all about how the staff told me what to do, but it's about how they portrayed it. They made me feel welcomed, and feel like an actual player. Before, I was just another required "Welcome" when joining and that was it. Nothing more, nothing less. No one would help me, and no one made me feel like I was wanted, so I applaud you all for that.

I also wanted to mention how great the system on this server is. Not just the ability to create a TARDIS and such, but also by how there is a website dedicated to this server. This server is developed to the point where I can easily find the answers to my problems by looking them up on the website. I love how resourceful it is, and how it will help many players in the future.

Lastly, I wanted to say that a lot of the people on this server are amazing themselves. From StrawberryCrisis, who helped me on the server first (I believe) and many other staff or higher ranked players, you all are amazing. Thank you for helping me start out on an adventure through this server with the Doctor Who experience along with it. I am planning to stay for as long as possible, which is why I am saying all this in the first place. No, this is not to make me stand out from other players here. No, this was not for attention. This was only for the purpose that I wanted to make at least one person here happy and feel accomplished through their work and dedication towards this sever. I hope I achieved my goal of making you smile at least a little bit, for that is what I like to do, to make people happy.

Thanks so much, and I will see you on the server c:

TimelordAsh315

ToppanaFIN
30-01-2016, 04:57 PM
I'm glad that you enjoy playing here :)

Cheddar_
03-02-2016, 05:44 AM
Great banter