PDA

View Full Version : Stole from Admin's Tower..?

TimelordAsh315
07-02-2016, 12:17 PM
I never remember stealing from an Admin Tower, recognize the word "I". What I do remember, is letting my brother and sister use my Minecraft account, since they do not have an account. It saddens that "I" would do something like that but I will face the consequences since they are indeed my family. I request to be unbanned, since I didn't exactly steal myself. But, I completely understand if you do not take me back. It is my fault for letting them (my family) use it, which is why I understand I shouldn't be unbanned, for I should have been more responsible as a sophomore in high school. I am more than happy enough to give back what "I" stole. I am not a person to steal or cause harm on a server that I like so much. Also, I am glad to take what I deserve for what "I've" done. I'm sorry if you lost your trust, but it was indeed my fault for admitting my family to the use of this account. So if this is the last time I am on this server, I just wanted to say thanks for everything, I highly appreciate it. I love this server so much, so it's sad to see it go, but once again, I understand my punishment.

Thanks for everything,
TimelordAsh315
(Ashley)

markdf
08-02-2016, 05:48 AM
It's the old 'it wasn't me it was my little brother' excuse. Yeah...heard that one MANY times.

Thou shall not steal thy neighbours stuff

'Cheating
Stealing, griefing, abusing game bugs, using hacked clients such as Xraying or any other external program to the client will not be tolerated. No matter what you read on the internet X-raying CAN be detected. Your first offence will result in a permanent ban, we have no warning system. You do not get a second chance. Look though the news posts on the web site to read about the banned users or look on the ‘Banned Users’ page for the complete list of users who will never return to this server.

Every single block and item you remove or place as well as objects placed or removed in a chest is logged. ie if you take just one block or item from any chest it will be recorded.'

Mr_Boss_Man
08-02-2016, 05:57 AM
I don't think she is saying that as a excuse, why would she put so much effort into writing a good paragraph with perfect grammar if she was making up a excuse.

markdf
08-02-2016, 07:31 AM
It's hard to believe the excuse, as that is one of the most used and lame excuses used. Players are responsible for their accounts, however this time I'll assume it wasnt her as she seems to be a well liked player.

TimelordAsh315
08-02-2016, 07:39 AM
I know it is one of the most used and "lame excuses" but what you have to know is that sometimes that "excuse" is actually what had happened. But, I do see how you would not believe me.

Zick_Silvertree
08-02-2016, 08:04 AM
So password lock your account or your pc , there will not be a next time as we aren't here to monitor your pc/account and who plays on it for you, thats your job so help us by being responsible for your account and if that means resetting your password that is something sounds like you will have to do.

Mr_Boss_Man
08-02-2016, 08:08 AM
Agreed.

StrawberryCrisis
08-02-2016, 08:21 PM
Never leave your computer on when siblings can access it, it never ends well. I didn't think it was you that stole it anyway as your behaviour is too good and you have enough common sense that you know stealing is absolutely pointless as you get banned if you do it and you don't even get to use the stolen items :p. like Zick said make sure there isn't a next time and secure your computer better. I'm happy you get a second chance since you seem like a really good person and you really like it here. DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN, everyone makes mistakes but one more will be fatal for you and no one wants to see such potential go to waste.