PDA

View Full Version : Vip Contributions

Mr_Boss_Man
26-02-2016, 07:23 AM
Is VIP contributions broken, all I get is one name showing.

markdf
26-02-2016, 08:14 AM

That's what you should see, mostly just VIP+++'s

As a plugin automatically handles donations I dont bother manually updating who the current VIP's are as they are automatically removed from the VIP group when their time expires. Saves me a lot of work constantly checking who shouldnt be a VIP any longer, as some people failed to mention to me in the past their VIP status has expired. Although I do check manually occasionally to make sure everything is working ok. Also I need to update the VIP+++ list here, feel free to remind me if I haven't included anyone's name that does not appear here as a VIP+++.

Mr_Boss_Man
26-02-2016, 09:22 AM
How will people (including you) know when peoples VIP runs out?

markdf
26-02-2016, 09:52 AM
as I said above

'as they are automatically removed from the VIP group when their time expires', or you can just call it magic if you like.

Mr_Boss_Man
26-02-2016, 10:55 AM
So there is no way us players will know when our time with VIP is up?
Also my Mom got charged $4 and it said to (Your Name), is that because it subscripts another month when it is about to expire?
It isn't much of a big deal because she doesn't care as it was only $4, so she said I can keep it on "subscription mode" or whatever.

markdf
26-02-2016, 12:05 PM
You have two options for VIP, web site tells you how long its for with the $10 option and its tells you that the $4 option is per month. To cancel the $4 option you do that with you paypal account to stop auto payments, the web server then removes the player from the VIP group when the 30 days expire.