PDA

View Full Version : TARDIS Problem??

CoinmanSam
16-03-2016, 02:48 AM
So I joined the server this morning and when I tried to turn on my capacitor using my remote it said I had not made a TARDIS yet. As if this wasn't a big enough concern already, when I tried to walk out of my TARDIS I could not. :confused: Do I need to move everything out of my TARDIS, make a new one, and re-grow everything?? And if I do, how do I move everything when I'm just floating in the TimeVortex world with no way out but /suicide?

ToppanaFIN
16-03-2016, 03:04 AM
You don't need to make a new tardis etc etc, that is just a bug that will be fixed sooner or later :)

Mr_Boss_Man
16-03-2016, 04:13 AM
So I joined the server this morning and when I tried to turn on my capacitor using my remote it said I had not made a TARDIS yet. As if this wasn't a big enough concern already, when I tried to walk out of my TARDIS I could not. :confused: Do I need to move everything out of my TARDIS, make a new one, and re-grow everything?? And if I do, how do I move everything when I'm just floating in the TimeVortex world with no way out but /suicide?

Just do /spawn

CoinmanSam
16-03-2016, 05:02 PM
Well now TARDISes are 100% functional again (plus Top was able to help me get out) so it's no longer a problem :D