PDA

View Full Version : Proposal for monthly or 1 every two months end reset

r4g4
19-03-2016, 04:16 PM
Hello Everyone,
Looking at how fast the end islands were raided, the end almost reached the max amount of portals, and the end as been massively mined.

In addition, it would be nice for the scenery of the end.

Thank you,
-DoctorWhen

ToppanaFIN
20-03-2016, 07:39 PM
Not going to happen. The end is infinite so you can just keep going to one direcrion and eventually you will reach an unraided city. I've been doing this, Jacowen has been doing this, and we are doing ok. I suggest that you keep an enderchest with you filled with food so you don't starve.

markdf
20-03-2016, 08:18 PM
IF it gets reset, it will be a very long time. I havent had time yet to explore the end, until I do there wont be a decision made until then. As the world in infinite (no world border) I dont see it as a problem as it is a survival world. I think I read in the log someone sold eltrya wings for 50K! If it was reset often they would be nearly worthless, at the moment it seems like a great way to make money.

Mr_Boss_Man
21-03-2016, 12:05 PM
IF it gets reset, it will be a very long time. I havent had time yet to explore the end, until I do there wont be a decision made until then. As the world in infinite (no world border) I dont see it as a problem as it is a survival world. I think I read in the log someone sold eltrya wings for 50K! If it was reset often they would be nearly worthless, at the moment it seems like a great way to make money.
That would be Jacowen I believe.

- - - - - - - - - -

Earlier I found two unraided end cities w/end ships, I didn't even go very far. Also the end is so big you can call it 'infinite', so the end won't be reset for along time.

DementedSun
21-03-2016, 01:26 PM
I traveled for a few hours in a single direction (mostly) and found quite a few new end cities, and this was like a week after the update. And I had only gone through one end portal, so, explore more :P. I left when I ran out of my stack of meat, haha.

CoinmanSam
22-03-2016, 02:23 PM
Just takes patience is all. Explore long enough and you'll find an unraided end city. Like mark and boss said, the end is basically infinite. You'll find one, just need to be patient as you search.