PDA

View Full Version : Tardis help.

Gandalf the fat
08-05-2016, 02:44 PM
I managed to make a tardis after hours of deaths and mining. I go inside and isntantly die because there are so many mobs inside my tardis. I cant even move inside it to try and kill them. What can i do?

Ps. Sometimes it will transfer me to the end. I'm not sure why, so if your answer can include that as well, it would be much appreciated.

ToppanaFIN
08-05-2016, 04:08 PM
Was it full of mobs right after you created it ?

I have not encountered that before (it transferring you to the end??). Could you give a little bit more info on how it does that ?

Gandalf the fat
09-05-2016, 03:59 PM
Yes, as soon as i stepped in the first time. I have no idea about the. it only happened once.

ToppanaFIN
09-05-2016, 04:34 PM
Weird. Chocolaffles007 created a tardis one day after you and hers was not filled with mobs as soon it was created.Have you tried entering it again to see if its stil full of mobs? Still trying to figure the transfer to the end? Are you sure it teansfers you to The End dimension itself or are you condusing it with TimeVortex itself, the biome in it is also End biome.

Gandalf the fat
09-05-2016, 08:21 PM
I went in multiple times, still heaps of mobs. When it transfers me to the end, its only that bedrock part.

ToppanaFIN
09-05-2016, 08:54 PM
Your tardis should now be cleared of mobs, to make sure it doesn't happen don't leave your door open. And does this happen when you die ? If so, sleep in a bed and you will respawn next to it instead of the bedrock part in Time Vortex.

Gandalf the fat
10-05-2016, 05:05 PM
Thankyou, everything works now.