PDA

View Full Version : help, i didnt do anything!

EML2002
17-06-2016, 11:21 PM
ok so i got banned around a year or 2 ago for multi-accounting but i do not own any other accounts/emails! i loved this server and i wouldnt ever do anything against the rules. all i remember from the day i got banned was i went to get something to eat and when i came back i was banned! please help me
-EML2002

Zick_Silvertree
18-06-2016, 11:58 AM
Its a default reason when the staff didnt put in the reason why you was banned. More likely staff found you griefed or stolen something from someone.

EML2002
18-06-2016, 01:20 PM
Its a default reason when the staff didnt put in the reason why you was banned. More likely staff found you griefed or stolen something from someone.

i do not recall doing anything against the rules and i do not ever plan on doing anything against the rules. may i please be unbanned this is my favorite server. (reminder: this was almost 2 years ago and i wasnt as mature as i am now) and if i ever break the rules i am aware you will be able to detect it

markdf
18-06-2016, 09:05 PM
Bans are permanent, we make it VERY clear players don't get a warning. In my experience letting someone back on is rarely a good idea. You can be this years exception to the rule.