PDA

View Full Version : Ban Apeal

PenguinInATophat
19-06-2016, 10:09 AM
When I tried to join the server shortly after leaving, I received a message saying I was ban from the server for asking for free items. Although the admin who I think ban me did think I was asking for items, I was just saying that a long time ago (about 5-10 months) Me and my friend got free steampunk Tardses from an admin. and I complained a little about how the random teleport always takes me to the same, mined out desert mountains near a village, which would make it hard to get lapis.

Please consider my appeal, Penguin

- - - - - - - - - -

I should add that this may be because someone reported me for asking for a house in a village that they had made a house in.

If any of this sounds like I was hinting at me asking for a tardis, I am sorry, I did not mean for it to sound like that.

EML2002
19-06-2016, 10:20 AM
yo, i was there when it went down and i saw you where basically asking for a free tardis

PenguinInATophat
19-06-2016, 10:30 AM
I was simply saying that I was too slow at minecraft and I was waiting for a friend to join, so I could build a base, and he could mine. the "Asking for a tardis" was caused by an admin (or mod, I cant remember) saying that tardises were still free. I thought they were free because last time I played the server, I got a free one. it clearly states that in the appeal. were you on for the beginning of all this?

- - - - - - - - - -

besides, whats the fun in having a tardis given to you, when you can make a friend make you one?

markdf
19-06-2016, 08:40 PM
I was the one who banned you, you were asking for free items and annoying people (I read the logs). You were never given a free Tardis on this server in the past by any admin, also this server has never had towny installed.

PenguinInATophat
19-06-2016, 09:27 PM
I may be getting confused about towny, because I usually only play on servers with it, but I know this was the server where I got free steampunk tardis from someone, who may of not been admin, because they crafted the wrong tardis or something. I believe this was the same server I played a long time a go because of my forty something messages.