PDA

View Full Version : Ban Appeal (Mod folder)

Derpinator4758
30-06-2016, 04:25 AM
So I know exactly why I got banned but I didn't have time to explain myself. I had found a plugin resource pack and it needed forge. So I reinstalled forge but i hadn't played on the 1.10 in a while so i forgot i had any other mod besides Optifine in it. I got banned for having x-ray mod on but i had forgotten it was in my mods folder. (I didn't go to the mods folder because i was only reinstalling forge and adding a resource pack so sorry about that.) Sorry for having it on.

markdf
30-06-2016, 05:13 AM
Liar.

Banned forever.

Derpinator4758
30-06-2016, 05:24 AM
And how am I lying? I would like to see proof, please.

markdf
30-06-2016, 05:42 AM

Not going to happen, why would we give away our detection methods, and you just admitted you had xray installed.

Feel free to appeal to Mojang or Planet Minecraft or your parents or anyone else you think will believe you....and people claim xray cant be detected. WRONG

Derpinator4758
30-06-2016, 05:50 AM
uhuh there's no point in trying to continue with you. you don't have to be so rude you know. besides I said I didn't know it was installed. I will admit, however I did press x when I meant to press c (optifine) and that's how I found out I had it. I was in fact about to uninstall it but shortly after I got banned.

markdf
30-06-2016, 06:32 AM

Not going to happen, why would we give away our detection methods, and you just admitted you had xray installed.

Feel free to appeal to Mojang or Planet Minecraft or your parents or anyone else you think will believe you....and people claim xray cant be detected. WRONG