PDA

View Full Version : Not true to the name...

DirkDozer
30-06-2016, 06:20 AM
Ok Hi there. I was recently banned from this server however this is not a ban appeal. I own I server (Not gonna give the IP because the stupid admins might take it down for"Advertising") and a certan fellow came on called Derpinator4758. Admins know him perfectly well for being a nice little player. However one day he got banned for "Hacking" See but he did'nt. He may have loaded up his Minecraft with it installed. BUT that was enough to push the admins abuse power button and ban him. Such a shame..

BUT I have another thing in the http://minecraft-mp.com/server-s6785 thread to the server it says " The best TARDIS server (and free) ask everyone :)" And so I prodley did. I asked Derpinator4758 and here is what he said.

330 OH I have something else to say. do you like anyone that does Hack trolls on Minecraft. HA well admins think that makes you need a ban. (Thats what happened to me)

markdf
30-06-2016, 06:34 AM
Wrong Doofus. He was banned because he was CAUGHT xraying, and then he admitted in his ban appeal he had it installed. Yes having installed is enough to get you banned, the fact is he was caught using it.

DirkDozer
30-06-2016, 06:36 AM
Well that is still not my point AT ALL my point is that YOUR SERVER IS LYING TO PEOPLE!

ToppanaFIN
30-06-2016, 06:38 AM
Here's a fun little fact for you. He used the x-ray! It's a well known fact that people try to cover up their actions like Derpinator did.. wow he even went as far as bringing you in and yes, you were banned also. In my opinion that ban was because you kept trying to prove that he didnt do it when we know that he did.. You were also pretty annoying on what I read. Obviously the banned one blaims us for everything and the worlds problems are all our fault. As an addition .. we have ZERO tolerance on hacks/trolls so even IF you didnt use your installed xray you would get banned..thats how it is here and it wont change.

Derpinator4758
30-06-2016, 06:42 AM
correction I didn't bring him in. he did on his own.

DirkDozer
30-06-2016, 06:43 AM
WHY ARE YOU SAYING THIS IT DOESENT MATTER. IM NOT SAYING HE WASNT!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT WHAT THIS IS ACTUALY ABOUT! NOT WHAT IS AT THE TOP!!!!!!!!

markdf
30-06-2016, 06:48 AM
YAWNNNN, its getting boring guys.