PDA

View Full Version : So I am banned.

Elecepont
03-07-2016, 09:58 PM
Yes it is me, The old server banned user. This is not a threat I am creating so that I will be unbanned (Since there are no more threats). I am only hear to give a suggestion and 1 last request. The request Is to give ALL My money To Daddy Elf Since he gifted them to me and I did not want him to loose them. The suggestion is that every player getting banned may not have the punishment forever Unless they destroyed something. The point is that seriously, Why would you ban for something very basic for ever? One thing is like me, I got server banned for ever only because I said I will prank someone? Let us say that at first I said I will make a trap with "Lava" And than I changed my mind to making a trap of "Water" And than I made a trap of a "hole" And than I changed it to a "Mob trap". Seriously though. Mark, If you wanted to ban me do read the whole thing. I want to add a really good suggestion for the creator of the server so that when someone dies they respawn with them. It is "/gamerule Keep inventory True" Or something like that. By the way, Good luck to you all on your survival journey and thanks for taking your time reading this.

ToppanaFIN
03-07-2016, 10:15 PM
Banned forever is how it is here. It's the way its always been. And yeah this is a survival server so where would the fun be if you always kept your items ? :P Not sure about your money.. I believe its gone forever as well.

markdf
04-07-2016, 05:21 PM
Banned players don't get to say who get's their items.