PDA

View Full Version : Banned for stealing???

Spahrtan
10-07-2016, 02:00 AM
okay so i was playing and i went to the public village to enchant, it was night time and i had to go from the sandmine to the village and so i was starving nearly dying.. i took 3 pieces of fish from a chest to heal myself THAT IS ALL I TOOK and i planned and replenishing it, so in real life i went to get food and when i came back i was "banned for stealing" please unban me i love this server so much i had just gotten builder 2 and making good progress on my tardis rooms, please unban i can replenish the fish

ToppanaFIN
10-07-2016, 02:15 AM
I'm just wondering why didn't you take some crops from the farm that was literally 10 blocks away from you, instead you took fish even though the signs said you can't take anything from the chests.

Spahrtan
10-07-2016, 03:09 AM
okay, i never saw those signs, i know i should've looked at them but i was literally DYING of starvation i needed something fast and i can replenish it! please unban, i was planning on spending all day on this server but now my day is ruined

- - - - - - - - - -

i also couldnt step outside cause i was running from skeles that wouldve shot me dead!

- - - - - - - - - -

please reply. i want to be un-banned i am so sorry i took that, i needed food otherwise i wouldve died and i didnt want to die cause i hadmy diamond pick to enchant!! i can easily find more fish and replace it i just want to be un-banned so i can play today

- - - - - - - - - -

what can i do to make it up to you so i can get un-banned? i really love this server i love doctor who, and i love how this server has doctor who in it the tardis is cool and i want to keep playing this server! im sorry for what i did and i wont do it again! ever! i just want to play a doctor who server in peace there arent that many

ToppanaFIN
10-07-2016, 04:04 AM
You know I was going to let you back in but.... then I found this 364

Spahrtan
10-07-2016, 04:11 AM
i dont know what i was thinking at that time! i can put that stuff back, you can wipe my inv if you want i just want to be able to play this server ive never found a server i love more, i will never do anything like it again or break the rules, not after this experience, i freaked out when i found out i was banned and so sad and smuff saw me like that and wanted to fix it and i want to fix it and make things right and just play a server i love, im sorry.

- - - - - - - - - -

if i was someone who stole things for my benefit i wouldve stolen the armor too, but i didnt because i dont steal things like that, i like to play the game legit, i only took that food cause i was about to die and i always was gonna make up for it. i play minecraft the right way

KlevrKrafter
10-07-2016, 04:22 AM
if i was someone who stole things for my benefit i wouldve stolen the armor too, but i didnt because i dont steal things like that, i like to play the game legit, i only took that food cause i was about to die and i always was gonna make up for it. i play minecraft the right way

You have yet to explain why you stole the iron. That doesn't seem like playing legit to me. And we don't take food or anything else for any reason. Making up for it is not acceptable plan or "legit" way to play. If you die, you die.

Spahrtan
10-07-2016, 04:27 AM
to be honest i dont know why i stole the iron, it looked kinda abandoned, so i guess i just did, but i regret it now more than anything and i can put it back, ill have myself die ill give you my home so you can destroy my stuff, i just want to be able to play again. and i promise not to do it again not after that drama i have learned my lesson

- - - - - - - - - -

i thought i did put the stuff back but i guess i didnt.

KlevrKrafter
10-07-2016, 04:34 AM
Unfortunately, you demonstrate that you don't think when playing... You don't know why you took it. You think it may have been abandoned. We have policies for a reason. We protect players possessions here. That means property that seems abandoned isn't officially abandoned until a staff member declares it so. Your "i guess i just did" explanation tells me you play for yourself regardless of the rules or whose property you are taking. I appreciate you are feeling remorseful now. It's understandable. No one enjoys discovering that they aren't living up to acceptable standards. We don't need you to put it back. When your actions are purged on our server, it will be corrected. I suggest you take some time and examine your actions and attitude. We don't let people back on because they say sorry nicely. Your explanation seems very lame. No acceptable excuse. If it had only been the food, I may have been more persuadable. The iron tips it against you.

Spahrtan
10-07-2016, 04:39 AM
but... i am very sorry and i promise to think when i play, please dude this is the first server ive actuallyed liked to play on in forever, the people are nice and its a fun server and i dont want to leave it! what can i do to make it up (please dont say nothing theres always something) i really want to stay on this server i wont ever take anything from someone else again i promise, if i do you can ban me again but i wont do it again.

- - - - - - - - - -

i've re read the rules over and over again. i will follow them. i dont want something like this to happen again.

KlevrKrafter
10-07-2016, 04:47 AM
Server owner can have the final say. The people who play here are nice. It is a fun server. The reason we are able to keep it nice and fun is by having a zero tolerance for rule breaking. You have broken rules twice for no good reason. Your remorse and sorrow and apology seems inadequate. I feel it would be unfair to those who follow the rules to allow you to play the way you've played and stay. The only time I've seen players successfully get unbanned from immature actions like yours has been when they've taken like a year to think about it and mature. Frankly, your promises are shallow. You don't have a reputation that makes me want to trust your word. It's unfortunate you've done this. The consequences in life can be painful, but those are usually the lesson learned best. I wish you well.

Spahrtan
10-07-2016, 04:52 AM
do you want me to tell you a little about myself? so you can trust me more. i get that you have zero tolerance and i respect that but i messed up and made a mistake and would like a second chance, god forgives, the doctor forgives, why cant you forgive me and give me another try? if i do something wrong then you can ban me again but i promise i wont do anything wrong, all i want to do is play on this server its minecraft, its meant to be fun and everyone can enjoy it, im sorry for what i did and i want to play the right way on this server now.

- - - - - - - - - -

i have had time to think about it ive been on this reply thread for nearly 2 hours now. thats how much i want to get back and how much i regret the decisions i made.

KlevrKrafter
10-07-2016, 04:55 AM
Feel free to share whatever you'd like about yourself. Remember, this is a public page. I don't recommend you get too personal.

Spahrtan
10-07-2016, 04:56 AM
i was planning on spending my day on this server, i spent some of it then got banned and now i want to be unbanned so i can work on my tardis and my house and play in peace and never touch anyones things again

- - - - - - - - - -

would sharing something about myself help my case?

KlevrKrafter
10-07-2016, 05:03 AM
I leave the decision in the hands of the admins of this server.

Spahrtan
10-07-2016, 05:04 AM
when do you think they will be on?

ToppanaFIN
10-07-2016, 05:05 AM
"No second chances.. I'm that sort of man" would fit in here perfectly, I'll let mark and zick decide what happens.

KlevrKrafter
10-07-2016, 05:08 AM
Hard to say. They are busy people. Will be a test of your patience.

Spahrtan
10-07-2016, 05:21 AM
okay well, im gonna go play basketball to think about what i did, hopefully when i get back they will have checked it

ToppanaFIN
10-07-2016, 07:09 AM
Decision made. No second chances. I'm that sort of man.

Spahrtan
10-07-2016, 07:15 AM
really? please dude reconsider, i really love this server i cannot tell you how sorry i am for doing it and im never gonna do it again!!! cant you understand? i will never do it again, this is the only server i like and the only one that has the tardis plugin and is doctor who themed please reconsider dude, ive had time to think and i am sorry and i regret it sooo much all i want to do is play

Zick_Silvertree
10-07-2016, 07:18 AM
Look at the info and read what you had to say and my decision is Banned.

markdf
10-07-2016, 07:20 AM
Thieves do seem to have a selective memory when they get caught, only admitting to what they think they have been caught for, when we examine the logs in detail we usually find other things stolen that were forgotten. Kelv & Top have made their decision, its not often any us will let someone back in when banned for another admin. Just because I own the server does not mean I expect to have the final say if a player is banned, everyone who has the ability to ban players does not need my permission to make that decision. All bans (and the reason) are recorded in admin area of the web site so we all know whats happening, if one us wanted to unban a player it would happen but I have no intention of doing that.

Spahrtan
10-07-2016, 07:30 AM
i respect you and everyone on this server, i just dont know what ill do without this server, sure there are others but not as good as this one. i would like to stay on this one and i am sorry for what i did. ive apologized and i regret it im asking for forgiveness.

- - - - - - - - - -

where does it say that being friends with a thief is against the rules? it doesnt so why is smuff banned

- - - - - - - - - -

Just please i miss the server and i love the plugin i just want to be back

ToppanaFIN
10-07-2016, 07:30 AM
Smuff kept repeating the same thing.. It is over.

Spahrtan
10-07-2016, 07:33 AM
Ugh i know he did but its the truth i am very sorry and i want to come back! I LOVE THIS SERVER AND I WANT TO PLAY ON IT THATS ALL I WANT TO DO

ToppanaFIN
10-07-2016, 07:35 AM
IT IS OVER!

Spahrtan
10-07-2016, 07:36 AM
RECONSIDER I AM SORRY

markdf
10-07-2016, 07:39 AM
GAME OVER DUDE. GAME OVER