PDA

View Full Version : Banned for multi-accounting?

xiko2012
05-08-2016, 02:49 AM
For some reason when I tried to log in (after like 1 year or so I think) it said that I am banned for multi-accounting when I don't even have a second account. Why?

ToppanaFIN
05-08-2016, 03:54 AM
That's the default reason if someone forgets to put in reason for ban.. The reason you are banned is because you stole from StrawberryCrisis's shop.
https://www.thatsnotacreeper.com/threads/44-xiko-banned

And you still havent replied about those 2 players who saw you there...

xiko2012
05-08-2016, 04:18 AM
Well the 2 players were Or_ama and pitsikokos but they won't be of much help because Or_ama doesn't play minecraft anymore and pitsikokos is my little brother (and I admit it was a stupid attempt to play again on this server though they were indeed with me that time). I mean all I wanted was play on this server again with my friend but there is not much I can do with all these rules and restrictions.

- - - - - - - - - -

If there is something I can do I'm all ears.

markdf
06-08-2016, 11:24 AM
Yeah, I feel for you. Its a bugger when a server thinks that stealing from players not fair. If I were you I'd complain to Mojang about how badly you were treated after stealing from another player.

Zick_Silvertree
06-08-2016, 07:29 PM
but there is not much I can do with all these rules and restrictions. :rolleyes: They (rules and restrictions ) are in place to keep people like you off the server so that people that follow the rules can play with out worrying about loosing their stuff that they took time to get.

xiko2012
07-08-2016, 04:54 AM
Ok fine I am sorry for getting mad like that but I just want to play with my friend on this server, cause there aren't many good Doctor Who servers out there. Also you all know that a sane person wouldn't do the same mistake twice after trying to get unbanned after such a long time.

markdf
07-08-2016, 06:34 AM
And still no apology for stealing from another player? Maybe, just maybe....your apology should have been the first thing you wrote, but you just ignored the reason you were banned. I'll agree there are few few good Dr Who servers out there, but with 30K servers world wide you have many more to search for another one.