PDA

View Full Version : Banned for no reason

SnowIceBreaker
08-08-2016, 12:53 AM
I was mining, getting pretty lucky actually, 10 diamonds WOW! Then ToppannaFin came online and banned me for using X-Ray, I don't use X-Ray, I don't care if I get appealed or not, I will just find a much better server, that doesn't ban people for no reason, to play on. I liked this server because it was friendly, staff were trustworthy.... well, until now. Everyone was helpful, overall, this server is only good on my scale. P.S. Why would I even use X-Ray?

- Sincerely,
Snow

ToppanaFIN
08-08-2016, 12:56 AM
Go ahead and blame me, we don't ban without reason. You read the website and agreed to read the rules, which clearly state no Xray.. yet you still decided to use it.. (Don't keep saying you didnt, we all know you do) There are over 30 000 minecraft servers out there, I'm sure you'll find one where you can freely cheat.

SnowIceBreaker
08-08-2016, 12:59 AM
KlevrKrafter (I believe that is how you spell it) said no one would hate me since I'm new on this server, hmmm..... looks like she/he was wrong, anyways I don't care about your server, and I definitely do not cheat, whats the point of it? Ya, I will definitely find a much better server, you guys think yours is so amazing, but its not even a little bit good, no freedom to players, so strict that just by talking you could die, wow, all I can say is wow.

Swixen
08-08-2016, 01:00 AM
I was mining, getting pretty lucky actually, 10 diamonds WOW! Then ToppannaFin came online and banned me for using X-Ray, I don't use X-Ray, I don't care if I get appealed or not, I will just find a much better server, that doesn't ban people for no reason, to play on. I liked this server because it was friendly, staff were trustworthy.... well, until now. Everyone was helpful, overall, this server is only good on my scale. P.S. Why would I even use X-Ray?

- Sincerely,
Snow

*sigh* Why would you want to come back, if you can find a much better server anyways? Cheating is not allowed here, It's clearly stated in the rules.

SnowIceBreaker
08-08-2016, 01:02 AM
I just want to say that I DO NOT CHEAT, that is all I want you to know, and I want other players to see this post

ToppanaFIN
08-08-2016, 01:03 AM
hahaha, these are always amusing when all the worlds problems are our fault :) Yes we have strict rules and text speech gets filtered. Goodbye!
Oh yes others will see this post as well.

SnowIceBreaker
08-08-2016, 01:04 AM
Toppana what did I do to you, for you to hate me SO MUCH.

ToppanaFIN
08-08-2016, 01:04 AM
I don't hate you, who said I did ? I'm just doing my job and keeping the server clean of people who break the rules, nothing personal.

SnowIceBreaker
08-08-2016, 01:05 AM
But I didn't break rules

Swixen
08-08-2016, 01:06 AM
I just want to say that I DO NOT CHEAT, that is all I want you to know, and I want other players to see this post

If that's truly what you were aiming for, then you'd be unbanned, All I've seen makes me think that it's just a lame excuse to get unbanned.

SnowIceBreaker
08-08-2016, 01:11 AM
The only reason you guys are saying I am lying is because you guys just want to make your server seem squeaky clean, and innocent, LET THIS BE SEEN

- - - - - - - - - -

see? no response for minutes after I posted that.

Swixen
08-08-2016, 01:11 AM
The only reason you guys are saying I am lying is because you guys just want to make your server seem squeaky clean, and innocent, LET THIS BE SEEN

It will be seen don't worry, No-one would ban you if you'd been innocent.

SnowIceBreaker
08-08-2016, 01:13 AM
I want it to be seen by new players joining the game to see how bad this server really is

ToppanaFIN
08-08-2016, 01:13 AM
Sorry, I'm just laughing here :P Don't worry it will be seen like swix said

SnowIceBreaker
08-08-2016, 01:14 AM
Your laughing cause you hate me for absolutely no reason

Swixen
08-08-2016, 01:15 AM
I want it to be seen by new players joining the game to see how bad this server really is

Well, go find a new server then? No need for your return since you appear to not like the server anyways.

ToppanaFIN
08-08-2016, 01:18 AM
If you want to think like that, sure.. But like I said earlier its not that, I'm just doing my job here.

SnowIceBreaker
08-08-2016, 01:20 AM
No answer.....

- - - - - - - - - -

Is your job to ban innocent people?

Swixen
08-08-2016, 01:21 AM
I'll give you one thing though, this ban appeal is quality entertainment.
Most ban appeals are like that, but this one is already a blockbuster.

SnowIceBreaker
08-08-2016, 01:21 AM
Why, cause you guys are so funny? Yeah, definitely.

Swixen
08-08-2016, 01:22 AM
Why, cause you guys are so funny? Yeah, definitely.

I'm not implying that I'm funny, I'm quite annoying.

SnowIceBreaker
08-08-2016, 01:23 AM
Yeah, you're both.

Swixen
08-08-2016, 01:26 AM
Yet you're implying that you were banned for no reason, we're way past that point, you were clearly banned for using x-ray.

SnowIceBreaker
08-08-2016, 01:27 AM
I'm starting to think the only nice staff on this server are KlevrKrafter and Mark. Hmmm.

- - - - - - - - - -

Yes, But I don't use X-ray

Swixen
08-08-2016, 01:31 AM
I'm starting to think the only nice staff on this server are KlevrKrafter and Mark. Hmmm.

- - - - - - - - - -

Yes, But I don't use X-ray

I don't care if you think they're the only nice staff around, just implying that you were banned for using x-ray.

SnowIceBreaker
08-08-2016, 01:32 AM
Yes, But I don't use X-Ray

Swixen
08-08-2016, 01:33 AM
Yes, But I don't use X-Ray

Not worth replying anymore.. goodbye, have fun searching for other servers.

SnowIceBreaker
08-08-2016, 01:34 AM
Ya, I'm gonna stop talking to u guys, its like talking to a wall, bye

KlevrKrafter
08-08-2016, 04:41 AM
I actually liked you and had hopes that you would stick around. You seemed smart and like a functional new player. You were quickly concerned with the integrity of the staff. I assured you that you have no worries. My hope was that you'd be as honest and "clean" and you wanted staff to be. You were early on concerned with how many diamonds you'd be able to find here. I explained that we don't have plugins here to make the game easier. Then you began to mine.... It was clear you were using X-ray. I would have addressed it last night but you left before I could be sure. Toppanafin is very good at what he does. He has no motivation to seek out people to pick on or abuse. His only motivation is to keep the server full of people who follow the rules. You don't need to know how we know. I'm sure you feel hurt at being accused and punished. I truly wish it could have gone differently for you. However, your attitude since being banned is disrespectful. You have not attempted to apologize or explain yourself. You have only been defensive and rude. We get a lot of players who come here and don't follow the rules. You are in no way standing out in a positive way. You sound like so many other disgruntled banned people. It feels personal to you, but we are simply doing what we promised we'd do as staff. We are working hard to keep this server awesome. That doesn't leave much room for people who aren't used to restrictions and rules. I wish you luck in your search for a server that fits your expectations.

markdf
08-08-2016, 04:48 AM
We want your appeal to be seen by new players also, that's why WE allow you to post here. Game over, cheater.