PDA

View Full Version : Airomis

Airomis
17-08-2016, 07:38 PM
well i honestly never thought i would be here making a post, so as i go to log into the server today i see that i was marked as ban for mult-accounting i know that this is the default ban when no ban reason was set. so i am makeing this post in regards of what happen the last few times i was on the server in the revers order

8/16/2016:

i was kicked a few time due to " flying" when i was using the gravity lift in the black tower.

i know i was having some personal problems in points of views with the admin staff and i talked it over with Klev after a long chat i felt all my frustrations i had since my return was ended. i never used in my belief any language that is not allowed and for each time that i felt i was wronged i gave a reason.

earlier that day i also felt targeted from one of the admin staff and i will say i did lose my cool a bit when i told said member to please not reply to something. after we talked i was informed that i miss interpreted the comment.

8/15/2016:

during this day i was inside my tardis and i died due to a fall of high. when i re-spawn i was moved to the small world where we go if we never used a bed. inside this world i lagged and was stuck on what seamed to be a barroir block ( also 1/4th of this platform was missing ) and i was kicked for flying multiple times over an hour or so and probably made a sizable chunk of log in / log out spam after multiple attempts i got assistance from the admin staff zick and this was done during the short time i was able to be in the game he was able to run a command that jailed me and this stopped the cycle allowing me to go back to playing the game.

if there was an incident that was not commented on if you can direct me to what one i can look at it in detail.

in the main server post there is this aswell:

https://www.thatsnotacreeper.com/content/260-Grow-up-children

if there is anyone else that i have offended i invite all to comment

if talking about the issues i was having in the chat with klve may not the best way and if this is the case i do apologize and if i offended any players in the matter i am sorry but all i can say is that my feelings have been true.

if this ban was an attempt to bring notice to something i will look back at this post to see what the response is.

markdf
17-08-2016, 08:16 PM
The others don't need to check with me, I also check with them over various issues. If they say something is cheating, unfair or just plaid rude there is no appeal to me. GM2K and I have had the same simple rules since we started the server years ago, they have never changed and never will. We expect all players to be respectful to everyone else, extremely annoying players are banned. Every admin/mod there has every been has been a long term player and always consistent with everyone.

Flying message Im never concerned about, I can tell who is cheating. Cheaters dont get a 2nd chance.

unbanned