PDA

View Full Version : Xphomegra's Holiday trip to Skaro!

Xphomegra
18-08-2016, 06:47 AM

So here I am, milling around in my Tardis as ever, when I decide that it would be a great idea to take a holiday trip! What better tourist destination than this 'Skaro' planet that I've been reading about. So, I go to the console room, choose a destination, and set course for skaro!

Upon landing, my first sight is a small settlement in the distance. The architecture is unlike any I have seen before, so I approach to investigate further with the hopes that this place could have comfortable tourist accommodations.

Inside however, the buildings are deserted! No-one in sight! The floor is covered by a thick layer of sand, as if the place has been long since deserted. I venture back out into the desert, hoping to find some kind of village.

Along the way I begin to get thirsty. I stumble across what I assume to be water, with a strange green tint to it... I take a sip of it, but the liquid turns out to have a strangely sharp flavour. It does not taste healthy.

In the distance I see a strange tall white man. Upon further investigation, the man disappears. It may be possible that the liquid is causing hallucinations. I must investigate this liquid further later.

Strangely though, I have noticed a large number of rabbits on this planet. They seem to be the only remaining inhabitant of this world. As night begins to set in, I spot a village in the distance with a distinctly different design to the previous deserted village. I hurry there, in the hope that they have a comfortable hotel.

At last! I make first contact with the locals, a strange alien species. At least that it until they start attacking me! I fend them off with my trusty blade, and flee the village. This holiday is beginning to feel like a mistake.

At last I find a place to stay for the night in the desert. It's not very comfortable, but it'll do for the night. Sometimes in the night I almost thought I heard screams and cries of "EXTERMINATE!", but these must be further hallucinations from the mysterious liquid.

Daylight strikes my eyes and forces me from my slumber. After a few hours of wandering I stumble across a tree! It seems to be growing well, even in this hostile world.

Finally, as dusk sets again I call my Tardis and return inside. I fly back to Fort-Xpho, disappointed at the result of my holiday. However, the hot temperatures and sunny conditions make this planet an ideal place to build a tourist resort, an undertaking that I may attempt in the near future.

In conclusion:

Disappointed at the lack of tourist facilities
Surprised by the number of rabbits
Sightly worried about the cries of "EXTERMINATE"
However, the area shows great potential for future development

Swixen
19-08-2016, 03:15 AM
Strongly agree! The hot tempratures ruins the experience, a nice tourist atraction would be a Good thing, considering the lack of them.