PDA

View Full Version : kicked for flying

Airomis
20-08-2016, 11:55 PM
i have noticed there is a slight what i would call bug in how players die.

when others and myself seam to die in the tardis we will get stuck in a small area that we are unable to move and within a few seconds we get kicked to flying on the server. the time is so short we cant even teleport to spawn where it will take five seconds and the server will kick us around three seconds. i had this problem before when i would die anywhere in the game but it has been changed shortly after i talked to an admin in game about it. now it is only if i die in the tardis world. i'm making this post to allow others to add any information they know in hopes to see what is the clause. threw past experience i have noticed that the only way to get out of this is to message a mod / admin and request them to send you to jail and then release you from it. i have done this a few times and normally there is an admin online that can help.

- - - - - - - - - -

steps that i did to get in this situation:

1. enter tardis
2. while working i fell and died to fall damage. in the past i have seen this with suffocation in doors where the close, falling into the void, and being killed from hostile mobs that came in the front door

- - - - - - - - - -

also i have slept in a bed