PDA

View Full Version : Max_Imil Ban Appeal

Max_Imil
25-09-2016, 02:04 AM
ThatsNotACreeper Ban Appeal

Going back two years now my friend Xphomegra introduced me to this server and I played for a few weeks, enjoying my time thoroughly. However, unfortunately after a few weeks I was banned for “Multi-Accounting” however as I know this is a placeholder, I was banned for being quite immature, as I was, at the time.

Anyway, staff and members of ThatsNotACreeper, I would like to sincerely apologise for my behaviour at the time, I realise now that it was unsuitable for the mature community who play on this server. This was over two years ago now, and I finally feel like I can honestly admit my mistakes and politely request to be allowed to re-join ThatsNotACreeper. I am sorry again for any discomfort and hassle I may have caused the servers staff and players.

I would like to ask that I be allowed to return to my friend Xphomegra, who remains a frequent player of the server, I promise that I will not act the same as I did two years ago, I have read the rules and have been reading over the forums; I hope you will consider my appeal.

Yours Sincerely,

Max_Imil.

ToppanaFIN
25-09-2016, 04:51 AM
Good that you admitted it, unlike most ban appeals where people usually go: I don't know why I was banned. I didn't do anything can I return now? ..

You can return.

Swixen
25-09-2016, 05:15 AM
It's always nice to see players like you, make a proper ban appeal.
Congratulations! I hope you'll enjoy your stay :)

Xphomegra
25-09-2016, 05:28 AM
It's good to have you back!

Max_Imil
25-09-2016, 07:03 AM
Thank You A lot, I look forward to my stay!