PDA

View Full Version : No idea.

RobotDemon3
13-10-2016, 07:33 AM
I don't know how this happened but I got banned for stealing. I don't know if it was a frame or something but I haven't been on for about 2 YEARS and just decided to get back to my favorite family and was so happy to get on but it said |BANNED FOR STEALING| And I don't know if it was a long time ago and I actually did steal (and if I did shame on me) then I'm so sorry and I want to join back again. I have been with this server since v 3 I think and if not v 4 and I also have experience with being a moderator (don't remember the exact name) and I would never even try to steal (to be honest I probably did and I'm so sorry for my mistakes). Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this.

-Robotdemon3

Edit: OMG I just re read my thread and my apology was horrible! It should say |From the bottom of my heart I'm sorry and you will never see me getting into trouble again, I love (and will always love) this amazing community and will never (and I mean NEVER) do this again.

ToppanaFIN
14-10-2016, 04:12 AM
but I haven't been on for about 2 YEARS

I caught you 5 months ago.. You stole some stuff from a village chest, which clearly said that you are not allowed to take items from chests.

RobotDemon3
14-10-2016, 06:35 AM
:) :) :) :) :)

RobotDemon3
15-10-2016, 06:37 AM
I caught you 5 months ago.. You stole some stuff from a village chest, which clearly said that you are not allowed to take items from chests.

504 Well yes but that did not answer the question. Am I going to be unbanned or not

I noticed you put my Ip on there.... WHY WHOULD YOU DO THAT?!

Zick_Silvertree
15-10-2016, 06:45 AM
You are still Banned try another server!

RobotDemon3
15-10-2016, 06:56 AM
This was the only server I liked to.
Bye forever then
;(

MrRockboy222
15-10-2016, 08:21 AM
Well yes but that did not answer the question. Am I going to be unbanned or not

That's like a prisoner asking about when he/she is getting out of court when there is clear evidence of a burglary

- - - - - - - - - -

I noticed you put my Ip on there.... WHY WHOULD YOU DO THAT?!

Admins should take a note of this. Please don't post people's IP, as this can be used to find where people live and other things

ToppanaFIN
15-10-2016, 03:42 PM
Sorry about the ip, that was the only picture I had. I'll remove it.