PDA

View Full Version : Thank you.

Elecepont
24-10-2016, 04:43 AM
Dear thats not a creeper, You may or may not remember me. I don't want to keep talking negative on you. I want to tell you thank you, for everything. As you may noticed, I was an alex when I had entered the server, this ment I was a "noob". I am really happy you made it much easier for me to become a default player. I came in this server as a noob, and came out as a player. It would have never happened if it wasn't for toppana, daddy elf (I think?), strawberry, zick, and all these kind people. This was actually the first multiplayer server I ever joined. I later noticed servers like these are rare and special. In lots of the servers, when I ask a question about plugin related stuff, they just ignore me, but in this server, somebody always replies, even though the chat was really quite, there is always a supporter. I really am proud of that. I also want to point out, thank you for banning me. Yes, thank you. I learned my lesson. I didn't know it was wrong to make traps and such. I guess I was too much of an explodingtnt fan. Oh and also, this isn't a ban appeal. I only found "ban appeals" and the report threat. I am actually expecting some kind of mean reply to this threat, it's okay, I understand. Banned people are always treated as garbage, even on other servers.

markdf
24-10-2016, 12:10 PM
I'm impressed, you are unbanned. Welcome back

Elecepont
24-10-2016, 11:34 PM
:o Thank you soo much, it means alot to me.