PDA

View Full Version : HELP!

jaxman2550
17-12-2016, 08:55 AM
I got banned for stealing, and I was wondering, what did I steal? I didn't greif anybody, so please let me know what happened. I just got on a few days ago, and got banned. Please let me know what happened and if I can get back on because I have been bullied for the past weeks, and I went on this server, and I was happy, and there were people being nice and helping me on what to do, and I really like that. So please I would like to be back on, maybe have this ban be a warning for not stealing. Thank you!:)

Corey3515
17-12-2016, 01:53 PM
Yeah, you were banned for stealing. Does dragons breath ring any bells?

Swixen
17-12-2016, 08:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWP6Qki8mWc

MrRockboy222
18-12-2016, 02:49 AM
Oo, a ban appeal

I doubt there was a mistake here, so may I remind you of the rules DO NOT STEAL FROM ANYONE, got that?

ToppanaFIN
18-12-2016, 03:32 AM
When you registered you agreed to read the rules and the website.

So you knew not to steal. Also the village you entered and stole the stuff from had a Worldguard greeting message saying READ THE SIGNS before entering, and those signs told you not to steal from chests.

Goodbye!

jaxman2550
19-12-2016, 07:16 AM
just delete my account that I signed up for, because why would I need this account if I can't play the game?

- - - - - - - - - -

I know I made mistakes, and I shouldn't have made them, but I would like a second chance. At least for a little while. I do things without knowing what I am doing, so please lend me a second chance with this mess, I can return all I found, and no more stealing. Please.

Corey3515
19-12-2016, 08:41 AM
No need to return what you stole, because everything you've ever done in the server has been rolled back :D