PDA

View Full Version : Alright, this is the time I actually make a good ban appeal.

OrangeCreeper
07-01-2017, 11:17 AM
Regarding me being banned from Castrovalva, I do want to be back, but I also think that it would be best if I try to forget coming back on. I do not need to go back on, and if I try to get back on with someone's help or through a ban appeal, I feel like I would just embarrass myself. Why am I still on the discord, then? Like I said, I want to be back on Castrovalva, but I feel like I'm a lost cause. If I get a mod or an admin to unban me because of this, YES! I would go back on! But, alas, I don't think that is how it will go.
(This was copied from the discord on 1/6/2017.)
I hope a mod actually looks at this too... My precious 2 "ban appeals" haven't been very appealing. :\
Also, I did say that I don't think I will be able to be unbanned, but I posted this because jacowen wanted me to. xD (I also posted it because... maybe...)

Zick_Silvertree
07-01-2017, 12:23 PM
Try again in another 6 months(ban appeal) and for Discord ill try fix that for you now. You need to think about it a bit longer.

OrangeCreeper
07-01-2017, 12:31 PM
Try again in another 6 months? What is that supposed to mean? Well whatever at least the discord isn't permanently down lol...

Corey3515
07-01-2017, 12:44 PM
What do you think that's supposed to mean? Try again in 6 months is pretty obvious

Besides, discord is fixed now without you in it :D

OrangeCreeper
07-01-2017, 12:50 PM
Excuse me? I don't think you really realize how long 6 months is.

Zick_Silvertree
07-01-2017, 01:12 PM
A LOT shorter than permaban I think, let me get my calendar out and check on that, i'll get back to ya

Corey3515
07-01-2017, 04:56 PM
Well, 6 months from now is July, so yeah, I think I know how long that is :D

markdf
13-01-2017, 02:56 PM
Try again in another 6 months? What is that supposed to mean? Well whatever at least the discord isn't permanently down lol...

hmmmm 1 year / 2 = 26 weeks

Other players have been banned and appealed much longer than that and been allowed to rejoin. I guess when you are 12 then 6 months is forever.

RobotDemon3
14-01-2017, 04:01 PM
Excuse me? I don't think you really realize how long 6 months is. Really dude. 6 months is not that long. Think of it this way, 6 months to think of a better appeal. xD ( I know i'm banned too xD )

OrangeCreeper
11-02-2017, 07:05 PM
Kek... well I have moved on (again? wow Orange) now I watch Twitch streams make games and stories and play Geometry Dash... ok some of that is my idealism talking but I hope you get what I mean. xD
WHAT DO YOU MEAN "When you're 12..."?? (I'm going on 14...) :p

- - - - - - - - - -

btw it may seem like I'm overly-joyous for being banned but the truth is I don't truly care. I was only on for like 2 weeks (maybe). Whenever I am unbanned I'll probably come back just because I'm unbanned.

markdf
11-02-2017, 07:24 PM
haaa haa...I guess if you are 14 it seems much older that 12. However as I'm 50+ a bit, those numbers are just the same to me.

MrRockboy222
12-02-2017, 04:06 AM
Kek... well I have moved on (again? wow Orange) now I watch Twitch streams make games and stories and play Geometry Dash... ok some of that is my idealism talking but I hope you get what I mean. xD
WHAT DO YOU MEAN "When you're 12..."?? (I'm going on 14...) :p

- - - - - - - - - -

btw it may seem like I'm overly-joyous for being banned but the truth is I don't truly care. I was only on for like 2 weeks (maybe). Whenever I am unbanned I'll probably come back just because I'm unbanned.

Bit of a waste of time to reply to something that you really don't care about. In fact I have not a clue what the purpose of this post is.