PDA

View Full Version : Peter Capaldi has one more series of being the doctor

MrRockboy222
31-01-2017, 09:18 AM
Peter Capaldi to leave Doctor Who - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38805151

Swixen
01-02-2017, 01:48 AM
That's a bit of a bummer, I feel like Moffat's episodes have been really flawed, it'd been great if he would've been in a couple of episodes made by Chris Chibnall.

MrRockboy222
01-02-2017, 03:56 AM
That's a bit of a bummer, I feel like Moffat's episodes have been really flawed, it'd been great if he would've been in a couple of episodes made by Chris Chibnall.

I don't think Moffat and Capaldi got on very well, as that I believe is the reason there was no series last year (yes, it's not 2016 anymore, still trying to wrap my head around that concept)

Swixen
02-02-2017, 01:25 AM
I don't think Moffat and Capaldi got on very well, as that I believe is the reason there was no series last year (yes, it's not 2016 anymore, still trying to wrap my head around that concept)

I personally believe it was due to his health, as I recall there being something regarding his knees and running.

RobbieSte
02-10-2017, 01:49 AM
That's a bit of a bummer, I feel Moffat's episodes have been really flawed, it'd been great if he would've been in a couple of episodes made by Chris Chibnall.

That's certainly a bad thing for the series. Peter was a great Doctor Who. I hope they cast someone worthy.