PDA

View Full Version : Right...

zenchillistark
22-04-2017, 02:34 AM
Firstly, why? I am banned because I had an opinion on the server which you disliked. I made an opinion and some feedback on what I thought of your TARDIS thing and you banned me for that. You also claim that I have 'called you a bad name'. I would really like to see this in proof so please tell me 'if' (not that I did) I did say a bad word. Boohoo can poor little zink can't take critical feedback? Also, you banned my friend ThqTuvaleq for asking ONE person if he would like to go on his server. Thq is a kid, and was merely excited about the fact he had a Minecraft server and wanted to share this with people. Is that really that bad? This servers staff is appaling, its super hard to get a TARDIS and you ban people for no reason. I will be passing the word on about how bad your server is and I am glad I will not return.

ToppanaFIN
22-04-2017, 02:40 AM
That is not why you were banned. You are on the same ip as your friend there and our bans are ip bans, so there's that. Also yes of course people can give constructive critisism.."Super hard to get a tardis" No it is not. Getting it is super easy I might say if you think about maaybe just putting a little bit of effort into getting one. Where's the fun if everything is just given to you?

Also your attitude was annoying, so I don't need to say that the same ip is the only reason you were banned too.

Zick_Silvertree
22-04-2017, 04:04 AM
I thought I was a bad speller.

Zink Silvertree hmm sounds funny, name kinda clashes with itself.

MrRockboy222
22-04-2017, 05:04 AM
See your mate's appeal for the actual reason he was banned

markdf
23-04-2017, 05:54 AM
zink. HAA HAA

Move along zenchillistark (https://www.thatsnotacreeper.com/members/1357-zenchillistark), this is not the server you are looking for.

OrangeCreeper
16-07-2017, 06:45 AM
Firstly, why? I am banned because I had an opinion on the server which you disliked. I made an opinion and some feedback on what I thought of your TARDIS thing and you banned me for that. You also claim that I have 'called you a bad name'. I would really like to see this in proof so please tell me 'if' (not that I did) I did say a bad word. Boohoo can poor little zink can't take critical feedback? Also, you banned my friend ThqTuvaleq for asking ONE person if he would like to go on his server. Thq is a kid, and was merely excited about the fact he had a Minecraft server and wanted to share this with people. Is that really that bad? This servers staff is appaling, its super hard to get a TARDIS and you ban people for no reason. I will be passing the word on about how bad your server is and I am glad I will not return.

All I want to say is, don't respond to a situation with anger. It seems like that's what you were doing here, and it usually doesn't have positive results. Think about what you say or post before you say it, and you'll get, if not what you want, at least a positive answer. =)