PDA

View Full Version : So it's been 6 months...

OrangeCreeper
16-07-2017, 06:34 AM
I know that I haven't been on here for a while, but I wanted to ask if I could be unbanned, and if not, simply forgiven. I was doing some pretty childish things when I did my other two ban appeals, but I want to say that I'm sorry for being a pain. I wasted your time back in January, and I would like to thank you for being so patient and reading this one too, if you are. Every once in awhile I think about being banned from here, and I regret everything I said or did. So even though I don't play Minecraft that much anymore, I would appreciate it if you could still forgive me. Again, thanks for taking the time to read this. :)

~Orange

P. S. Then again it would be nice to be unbanned 'cus then I could browse the forums, but it's still fine if you don't want to... =\

MrRockboy222
16-07-2017, 10:58 AM
Look who's back.

I shall watch this thread with... interest

markdf
16-07-2017, 07:27 PM
Banned forever, you don't accidently kill every wolf that belongs to a player by mistake. When that player is an admin. it's never going to end well.

OrangeCreeper
16-07-2017, 10:17 PM
Fine, but could you at least forgive me?
(sorry if this sounds rude, but when did I say it was an accident?)

ToppanaFIN
17-07-2017, 01:42 AM

(That just came to my mind when thinking of how to reply :P )
But sure, you are forgiven :)

OrangeCreeper
17-07-2017, 01:59 AM
Thank you, well, I'll go ahead and leave. You might see me lurking around every once in awhile in the ban appeals section, but for now, goodbye. =)

MrRockboy222
21-07-2017, 10:19 AM
Please don't try again. Mark has already stated that you will not be unbanned, and you fancy wording isn't doing you a single thing good (even if you believe so.)

OrangeCreeper
25-07-2017, 11:39 PM
I never said I thought that I'll get unbanned, and I don't think that I can persuade you to unban me. All I'm saying is that I'm done here. I got what I wanted, and I want you to know that.
Before you say,"Why are you still here if you got what you want?", I'm still here because I want you to know that I'm not some salty 10 year old. I don't like leaving that behind, and I want you to know that I made a really dumb mistake that I don't expect to be redeemed for. I'm not trying to be unbanned. I'm just asking that you don't remember me as a stupid kid.