PDA

View Full Version : OrangeCreeper's ban appeals now for SALE!

MrRockboy222
25-07-2017, 01:27 PM
That's right, you can now purchase the absolutely wonderful appeals made by the one and only OrangeCreeper. In collaboration with Swixen. Please contact me or him if you are interesting in purchasing.

Pricing

A wonderful word is given for FREE!*
One random sentence - £200
Two random sentences - £500
An entire exciting appeal - £1312314801957916385127635187256109

Customer Service

We strive to provide excellent customer service. If you need anything, just ask!***

Legal

Because we say so, any attempt to preview OrangeCreeper's ban appeals without asking is now piracy. You may not own the appeals. You may not hug the appeals. You may not show any affection to the appeals. Swixen didn't have much to do with this, but all criticisms about this post should go to him.

*It is only available for preview for 10 seconds
*We are not required to respond
*You can only ask one question per purchase
*You must keep your questions as short as possible

Terms and conditions probably apply
Edit: Because I'm going all legal info, I should probably say that this is a joke

Swixen
27-07-2017, 07:07 AM
I truly regret that we have forgotten to include our Swikea exclusive package:

What is a Swikea exlclusive package?
For a wonderful bid (starting at £1000456743785457) you may be granted a Swikea exclusive package.

NOTE: It is unknown what will be included in this package, mainly because it's randomized, however we can assure that it's worth your hard earned cash.

Upcoming DLC's

DLC's are currently in development, however there isn't much that can be revealed at the moment, hence why you should spend (at least) £57842853.

SwixCo© is a RockCo© company. All rights reserved.