PDA

View Full Version : Ban appeal

TheFlamingFist
18-06-2015, 09:28 AM
My name is TheFlamingFist and i was banned for theft. Yes i did take something it was quartz and glowstone but I asked jacowen if she wanted or needed anything from the chests that where in the caves and she said no she did not need them and i can have the stuff. And if I just mis understood this i am more than willing to give jacowen all of the items back.

I also love this server and woulld never do evil against anyone on this server and whatever decision you make i respect and understand.

markdf
18-06-2015, 09:40 AM
[06:57:07] [Server thread/INFO]: <[MasterBuilder] [VIP] Mr_Boss_Man> jaco did u tell theflaimingfist he could have abunch of quartz blocks and glowstone in a chest he
[06:57:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #5/INFO]: [PwnFilter] |CHAT| MATCH <Mr_Boss_Man> said was urs
[06:57:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #5/INFO]: [PwnFilter] |CHAT| SENT <Mr_Boss_Man> said was yours
[06:57:10] [Server thread/INFO]: <[MasterBuilder] [VIP] Mr_Boss_Man> said was yours
[06:57:17] [Server thread/INFO]: <[MasterBuilder] [VIP+++] Jacowen> where was the chest?
[06:57:21] [Server thread/INFO]: <[MasterBuilder] [VIP+++] Jacowen> I never said that
[06:57:22] [Server thread/INFO]: <[MasterBuilder] [VIP] Mr_Boss_Man> not sure
[06:57:37] [RCON Listener #2/INFO]: Rcon connection from: /192.187.114.69
[06:57:39] [Server thread/INFO]: <[MasterBuilder] [VIP] Mr_Boss_Man> he said it was either in the middle of no where or near a portal
[06:57:42] [Server thread/INFO]: <[MasterBuilder] [VIP+++] Jacowen> please dont tell me its where I think it is... >.<
[06:57:49] [Server thread/INFO]: <[MasterBuilder] [VIP+++] Jacowen> near a portal?
[06:57:49] [Netty Epoll Server IO #5/INFO]: [PwnFilter] |CHAT| MATCH <Mr_Boss_Man> idk
[06:57:49] [Netty Epoll Server IO #5/INFO]: [PwnFilter] |CHAT| SENT <Mr_Boss_Man> I don't know
[06:57:49] [Server thread/INFO]: <[MasterBuilder] [VIP] Mr_Boss_Man> I don't know
[06:57:54] [Server thread/INFO]: Zick_Silvertree issued server command: /home c
[06:57:55] [Server thread/INFO]: <[MasterBuilder] [VIP] Mr_Boss_Man> i forgfet
[06:57:57] [Server thread/INFO]: <[MasterBuilder] [VIP] Mr_Boss_Man> forget
[06:58:07] [RCON Listener #2/INFO]: Rcon connection from: /192.187.114.69
[06:58:08] [Server thread/INFO]: <[MasterBuilder] [VIP] Mr_Boss_Man> i knew he was probably lying
[06:58:12] [Server thread/INFO]: <[MasterBuilder] [VIP+++] Jacowen> ugh, that took me an hour to get, those pigmen were agro
[06:58:17] [Server thread/INFO]: <[MasterBuilder] [VIP] Mr_Boss_Man> it was stacks and stacks and stacks
[06:58:22] [Server thread/INFO]: <[MasterBuilder] [VIP+++] Jacowen> yep
[06:58:29] [Server thread/INFO]: <[MasterBuilder] [VIP] Mr_Boss_Man> he is a theif then
[06:58:36] [Server thread/INFO]: <[MasterBuilder] [VIP+++] Jacowen> I do believe
[06:58:37] [RCON Listener #2/INFO]: Rcon connection from: /192.187.114.69
[06:58:58] [Server thread/INFO]: <[MasterBuilder] [VIP+++] Jacowen> yep, their gone
[06:59:07] [RCON Listener #2/INFO]: Rcon connection from: /192.187.114.69

TheFlamingFist
18-06-2015, 09:47 AM
like i said i will give it back it is in my room

- - - - - - - - - -

its even in jacs place

markdf
18-06-2015, 09:47 AM
more info from the logs

[03:44:42] [Server thread/INFO]: [The Nether]<[Builder3] TheFlamingFist> i found a chest in the middle of knowhere with tons of quarts and glowstonw
[03:44:57] [RCON Listener #2/INFO]: Rcon connection from: /192.187.114.69
[03:45:01] [Server thread/INFO]: <[MasterBuilder] [VIP+++] ToppanaFIN> and ?
[03:45:20] [Server thread/INFO]: <[MasterBuilder] [VIP] Mr_Boss_Man> ughh
[03:45:22] [Server thread/INFO]: [The Nether]<[Builder3] TheFlamingFist> does it belong to anyone?
[03:45:26] [Server thread/INFO]: <[MasterBuilder] [VIP] Mr_Boss_Man> i hate this
[03:45:27] [RCON Listener #2/INFO]: Rcon connection from: /192.187.114.69
[03:45:30] [Server thread/INFO]: <[MasterBuilder] [VIP+++] ToppanaFIN> of course
[03:45:45] [Server thread/INFO]: Mr_Boss_Man issued server command: /unlockdrops
[03:45:54] [Server thread/INFO]: <[MasterBuilder] [VIP+++] ToppanaFIN> nether is just newly reseted,so it cnanot be abandoned

[03:45:57] [Server thread/INFO]: [The Nether]<[Builder3] TheFlamingFist> but jacowen said i can take the stuff in the mines

You saying he said you could, is not the same as him actually saying you could. I see nothing in the log to prove you asked or that Jaco said it was ok to take what you want.

TheFlamingFist
18-06-2015, 09:51 AM
i am sorry but i really thought she said i could i guess not

- - - - - - - - - -

please let me back ill start fresh i really love this server

- - - - - - - - - -

it was a while ago she said i could

- - - - - - - - - -

Is jacowen on right now?
if he or she is tell he or she im sorry

markdf
18-06-2015, 09:53 AM
The NINE commandments as handed down by the mighty admin

Thou shall not steal thy neighbours stuff
Thou shall not shoot thy friend with an arrow to the head (unless thy friend likes it)
Thou shall not ask the gods for free stuff (see rule 4)
Thou must not moan when life is not perfect (you die and lose your stuff, see rule 3)
Listen and heed the words of the Admin, else suffer thy consequences
Do not speak the forbidden words.
Do NOT ask for staff, admin, mod or op. NEVER EVER! GOT IT?
Thou shall not cheat, use hacks, grief, steal etc
Thou shall not preach words of false deity’s.

ADMINISTRATORS
All knowing, all seeing with the power of the fabled scrolls, able to crucify mere mortals with a single command, has the ability to call on the gods for lighting strike, fire or nuke (think carpet bombing), has time travel ability to roll back changes in minutes or hours for the whole world or just an area, able to read the pick marks on blocks, ability to see trails where there is no trail, who pays homage to the mighty Hosting Deity, the power to remove offensive language from the mouths of the heathens before they can even say the forbidden words, and finally, not known for their generosity in handing out free stuff.

MOD status
Moderators have the authority (with many of the admin commands) to help run the server or make decisions, take action without referring to an Admin for settling disputes. Their decision will be backed by Admin.

DEFINITIONS

scrolls – server log
time travel – restore the world or local area to an earlier state
pick marks on blocks – identify who placed a block/item anywhere in the world
to see hidden trails – identify who removed a block/item anywhere in the world
hosting deity – pays the host the monthly rental in real life money
forbidden words – chat filter that strikes the foul mouthed ones with lightning
free stuff – dont ask for free items, or for creative mode, the answer is always NO
consequences – May the hammer of Thor strike you dead with lightning and thunder
gods – Admin or mod
false deity’s – Advertising other servers and thou shall be banished (banned forever)

markdf
18-06-2015, 09:54 AM
i am sorry but i really thought she said i could i guess not

it was a while ago she said i could

Its not in the log, ie it didn't happen.

TheFlamingFist
18-06-2015, 10:12 AM
I do love this server and would like ot be given a second chance

- - - - - - - - - -

did you return all of the items

- - - - - - - - - -

it was private message

- - - - - - - - - -

i am jacs freind she even said so
ask her

- - - - - - - - - -

all i want is jac to have her items

markdf
18-06-2015, 10:17 AM
[01:06:31] [Server thread/INFO]: TheFlamingFist issued server command: /msg Jacowen tell ched about my trophy

I see all private messages (if I bother to check), I see text on every sign as its created, I see every ore logged, every block/item placed or removed. IE I see EVERYTHING that ever happens, or even what happened several thousand hours ago including spiders, zombies etc killed, who killed who's horse or pet chicken and exactly what the co-ords are. If I cant find something there is a pretty good chance it never happened.

TheFlamingFist
18-06-2015, 10:25 AM
mabey that one did not go through then but i can assure you it did

- - - - - - - - - -

but any ways i belive all of this was a big misunderstanding and i have learnt from what i have done. that no matter what do not take anything out of a chest that is not yours. so I would like to know sir if you would please let me back I would have given it all back

- - - - - - - - - -

tell jac its all in my room

markdf
18-06-2015, 12:48 PM

You agreed to the conditions when you registered