PDA

View Full Version : Ban appeal for theft-FlaredCaboose

FlaredCaboose
02-08-2015, 04:38 PM
I honestly don't really care if I get back on the server or not but I just want to see a screenshot of me stealing something, that's all I ask for and if I get the proof then i'll leave the site as well because if I did something wrong then i deserve the punishment I got and it's not worth fighting for my privileges back. Thank you for your time.

Corey3515
02-08-2015, 06:16 PM
Why do you want to see proof of you stealing something? XD

FlaredCaboose
02-08-2015, 09:40 PM
Because I want to know what I stole, I didnt even want to make a forum post because its just gonna be a waste of space since i'm not worth anyones time

Corey3515
02-08-2015, 09:49 PM
How do you not know what you stole XD

FlaredCaboose
02-08-2015, 10:04 PM
Because I don't recall stealing anything, is it so wrong to ask for proof. If i truly did steal something then show me a screenshot and i respectfully leave this site and never come back. I'm not gonna fight to get back on the server because its just a waste of time if I stole something because getting banned is the correct punishment. I'm being cooperative and you're just making fun of me on the forums.

Zick_Silvertree
03-08-2015, 02:49 AM
Do you think removing stuff and putting all but one back is ok? Thats why your banned its Wrong!

FlaredCaboose
03-08-2015, 05:59 AM
Thank you very kindly :), I will no longer waste anyones time because clearly i deserve my punishment, I had a great time on the server and thank you for your generous time to reply to me.