Thread: Banned for when i did nothing

Question Banned for when i did nothing

OK my Minecraft name is dodhod I joined this server yesterday (13?8?15) I needed bookshelves for my T.A.R.D.I.S but it wasn't a priority then when i was exploring around my house I found a village and thought wow villages have bookshelves I then looked in a house and there they were however I then realised the village was claimed so I left them be and went of to find reeds. About ten minutes later my sister came in and watched me then she asked to play and I said OK but don't break anything then she came off the computer and I was stood about 10 blocks away from where I was before which was fine I then played for a bit longer and quit. This morning I was heading in the way of the village and the bookshelves were gone plus more grief had happened so I reported it after being blamed I used my books to replace the destroyed ones which i think was very kind of me. Then the server admin came on I told him the story of that I didn't grief then someone jokingly said do you have a little brother then I said hang on so I went and asked my sister what she was doing on the server and she said making a nice village I asked if she broke some bookshelves and she said yes as coreprotect confirmed it was my account I then said sorry for my sisters actions but was kicked now I know its a long shot but i love this server so please could I be unbanned.

- - - - - - - - - -

Ok guys just wanted to add i really do care and a reply would be appreciated.

The 'little brother' excuse is the most used and most pathetic excuse of them all. You have no idea how many players use that line.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

What if i was to record a video of my sis saying it was her and post a link to it here?

wow, that'd be a first XD
    I'm not sure how it'd turn out for you though XD

I dont think that would be appropriate at all, assuming you have a sister and assuming she is under-age. Also assuming it was not setup. You are responsible for what happens with your account, no matter may (or not) have used it.

I then accept the ban and thank u for your time. Oh ps if it was me the owner of the account why would i report myself knowing you can tell who braks blocks.

Its been done before...players realise we ban first then 'discover' griefing. However, I'm prepared to give you another chance.

Thank you so verry much please inform me when the ban will be lifted.

Thanks all the best dodhod.

done, you can log on now