Thread: Ban Appeal for JGStoneJr

5T0N3 Guest

Ban Appeal for JGStoneJr

Well, back in 2012: I was banned for x-raying to gather enough emeralds to build a recently-granted emerald tardis. I only used the X-Ray to get the 9 emeralds, And I was banned before my new tardis even completely loaded on my screen. Since then, I haven't found a server as mature and friendly as this one, and no tardis server even halfway as good. Way back when I was banned (v4 I think) there wasn't a Ban Appeal thread for me to express my resentment. I would really appreciate it if I could have another shot. The username banned was JGStoneJr, since then I changed mine to 5T0N3.

Thanks for even considering. -Stone

I can't remember that far back XD but from what I remember there was a ban appeal for the entirety of V4 on the old website :P so you could have put one up ages ago :P

You just said that you cheated by xraying and the rules clearly say that you cant cheat by doing stuff like that, so what do you mean by "express you resentment" ? You cheated and got banned and to mantain this server"mature and friendly" people who cheat, sware or do stuff against the rules must be banned . The appeals in my opinion should only be used to say why you think that you havent done something. (Example: when wez got banned) he got back cause he didnt do anything. So if you cheated why should you get unbanned?

Backing up what both corey and jmeer said, yes there was an appeal section on the old forums, its been there ever since the old site first started up. and yes, the rules state that cheating is not allowed AND you clearly said you did x-ray.

Picture of old forum:
    ban appeal.jpg
    -asp

5T0N3 Guest
    Sorry I wasted y'all's time, I don't know why I never tried an appeal, I thought it was hopeless and I really am sorry. But in the picture it clearly says Castrovalva_v5, no big deal. I was just hoping for another shot

Jmeer has a good point, which is exactly why you wont be given a 2nd chance.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.