Thread: Multi Accounting?

ParadoxInbound Guest

Question Multi Accounting?

Hello,

I'm ParadoxInbound (previously Matthewdh25). At one point in the past I attempted to connect to the server and it said I was banned for multi-accounting. The thing is, that's not possible as the only other account I've ever had was given to a friend shortly after it's creation. I don't understand how I could've multi-accounted without another account, and also I don't know what harm it would've done if I had used another account. I hope to get a reply soon.

- ParadoxInbound

P.S.
    I would've created an appeal sooner, but I was unable to login to my old account on the site. I resolved this by changing my username to something else, which I had planned on doing anyway.

http://www.thatsnotacreeper.com/cont...layers-message

That is an automatic if the person who banned you forgot to put a reason. I do not remember you so I can't tell why you were banned..
    Allons-y!

ParadoxInbound Guest
    Well, I suppose I'll have to find out why I was banned in the first place, although I'm not sure exactly why. I hope that someone can explain why I was banned... possibly Mark? I don't know, I just don't remember breaking any rules.

I dont remember the details but I do remember your name. Bans are rarely reversed.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

ParadoxInbound Guest
    Okay, so I am asking a few of my friends why I was banned through Skype. I hope one of them remembers, because I know they all played on the server at one point.

Your old name rings a bell for x-Ray... Can't be 100% certain though

ParadoxInbound Guest
    Alright, so finally one of my friends on Skype answered me. He was banned before for killing some wolves, not sure exactly what happened. Anyway, he reminded me that I was banned for the reason "Friend of griefer" before it switched to multi accounting. I don't know who this griefer IS, but I don't understand why I should be banned for THEIR actions.

Also, in reply to Corey3515, I know that it cannot be X - Ray as I am not the type of person to install hacks. I will admit my friend forced me to try Nodus at one point, but that was far before I was on Castrovalva. It was also uninstalled the very next day.

Ah ok, sounded a bit familiar, but there's been a lot of people banned :P I'll take back my comment xD

Standard procedure here is to ban all friends of hackers if they join at the same time. I assume a griefer's friend is going to try and get revenge, not fair if your innocent I guess but its not worth the risk. But there are plenty of other servers out there to join.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

ParadoxInbound Guest
    I guess it's legitimate if you do that, but I still don't even know who actually hacked or griefed... I should probably just give up on this server, but there isn't many other Doctor Who servers out there that are reliable and don't make you pay money.