Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article: World reset for 1.9 release

1. Quote Originally Posted by markdf View Post
    • Most people have no idea how much work is involved in transferring what players have built.
    • Other servers just reset the world and everyone loses everything
    • You have the option of transferring your resources to your tardis
    • You have the option of upgrading to Masterbuilder using in-game money to get some builds transferred
    • You can use the schematic mod (that I have mentioned many times) to copy and rebuild whatever you want

And finally
    • some may say it doesn't seem fair that most players don't contribute and have no intention of ever contributing in any way to help with the server rental although continue to use the server for years without even a thank you for the free service provided by all the current and past VIP's
    1: I imagine quite abit. Especially if there are as many low ranked players who would want stuff transferred as implied. I'm kinda just more confused because the last time the world got reset, everyone got to have something transferred. Did you just decide it was too much work to do it again, or did just too many people join and make it even worse than it already was?

2: This is true.

3: Well atleast my items are safe.

4: I don't think I have anywhere near enough for it. Though I suppose if the world reset really is months and months away, I can find a way to scrape the money together.

5: This is also true and good for those with complicated builds. Makes me think it was a good idea to have put off building my castle when I did.

6: Hey now. I would LOVE to donate to the server. But it's something I simply can't afford to do. I'm sure atleast some other players are in the same boat.

mark I kind of live in a cave/mineshalf it ight change but for now I do so will that be transthered?

Quote Originally Posted by fredloydd View Post
    mark I kind of live in a cave/mineshalf it ight change but for now I do so will that be transthered?
    Problem solved, banned players don't have anything because it all gets rolled back.
    2015-09-12_07.28.28.jpg
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

So if Everything is in my tardis do I still have to say to you guys to move over my whole profile or what

Quote Originally Posted by theepicwin21 View Post
    So if Everything is in my tardis do I still have to say to you guys to move over my whole profile or what
    What do you mean by whole profile?

Its all explained in the post above, read it again.

I think I got it now

Quote Originally Posted by markdf View Post
    Its all explained in the post above, read it again.
    All I need transfered mark is my tardis and my inventory nothing else. I live in my tardis so its very important that you move those to things over to the new world.

Those do get moved, like said in the post..

All I need transfered mark is my tardis and my inventory nothing else. I live in my tardis so its very important that you move those to things over to the new world.
    I'm not going to repeat what I've already written in detail for this post. Of course if you have a question that I haven't answered above, then let me know.

So basically, just stuff everything we own inside our Tardis :P. Chests inside the Tardis won't have the chance to be cleared, will they? What about the XP sign, can that be placed in the Tardis as well, or should we hang on to our XP on the character? I feel very unsafe carrying 70+ levels around, haha. Guess I'll wait to do that a few days before the move.

Oh, and are we allowed to save more than one build? Otherwise I'd go and dismember anything else I've built.
    Last edited by DementedSun; 14-09-2015 at 05:55 AM.

11. DementedSun you might want check this out http://www.thatsnotacreeper.com/content/132-VIP
    NOTE: If you die you don't lose your XP anymore
    Things have changed for people coming back and those who havent read the info on the sight, you might want brush up on the website and check it out
    Last edited by Zick_Silvertree; 14-09-2015 at 06:25 AM.

I haven't been on in awhile, but that's a nice change :O.

13. If there are mobs in our tardis will they be transferred along with the tardis For example the horses in a stable?

Quote Originally Posted by IMemMinecraft View Post
    If there are mobs in our tardis will they be transferred along with the tardis For example the horses in a stable?
    Yes since timevortex world won't reset.
    Allons-y!