Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: World reset for 1.9 release

Article: World reset for 1.9 release

If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

Note for new players who haven't been through a map reset before: it will not be updated the very day 1.9 comes out, due to two major things. The first, is that all the major plugins need to be up to date before we update. Second, is that mark is a busy man, and has stuff of his own going on, so it will be updated when he has time and feels like it.

Rant over :P map reset hype

So mark how do we go about the transfer and how far down can I have transferred like can I have about 10 blocks down transferred

So, two thing: 1)When is the reset? 2)Does this mean I will lose everything?

1) a little after 1.9 comes out 2) yes unless you put It in You're tardis

Quote Originally Posted by wezerds View Post
    So mark how do we go about the transfer and how far down can I have transferred like can I have about 10 blocks down transferred
    If a building extends below the ground that wont be a problem, I just wont be trying to copy a room buried underground. Will let you know how to submit what you want transferred later on, could be months yet before 1.9 is released.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizardman149 View Post
    So, two thing: 1)When is the reset? 2)Does this mean I will lose everything?
    Both questions already covered above.

I believe the 1.9 release is scheduled for Christmas Day, due to a reddit user finding a date hidden in a screenshot from the dev's, so we've still got a while :P

.-. Apparently we need to wait a BIT..

I was hoping that you didnt say that mark , from no buried rooms things , since me and topp have been building for some months (not actively, but still) a base underground wich took a long time and i was hoping that it could get transfered .

Quote Originally Posted by Jmeerhoff View Post
    I was hoping that you didnt say that mark , from no buried rooms things , since me and topp have been building for some months (not actively, but still) a base underground wich took a long time and i was hoping that it could get transfered .
    I can try, buts its to easy to miss part of it when you cant see through walls.

Thank you so much mark ! It means a lot

so wait, you're just moving things for really high ranked people?

Doesn't seem right for us lower ranked guys who worked really hard to build things...

Quote Originally Posted by shadowthehh View Post

Doesn't seem right for us lower ranked guys who worked really hard to build things...
    You can always just get a higher rank (In game moneys) :P, but if its a problem I can help you rebuild in the new world ^-^
    ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by shadowthehh View Post

• Most people have no idea how much work is involved in transferring what players have built.
    • Other servers just reset the world and everyone loses everything
    • You have the option of transferring your resources to your tardis
    • You have the option of upgrading to Masterbuilder using in-game money to get some builds transferred
    • You can use the schematic mod (that I have mentioned many times) to copy and rebuild whatever you want

And finally
    • some may say it doesn't seem fair that most players don't contribute and have no intention of ever contributing in any way to help with the server rental although continue to use the server for years without even a thank you for the free service provided by all the current and past VIP's