Thread: Hello again...

Hello again...

Hello again,

You might not remember me but that's okay. It has been a year or two (never kept track of time.... should work on that) since I have been banned from this server. I would have gotten to this A LOT sooner but how I got banned... well it didn't sit well and I removed the ip from my list. I how got banned was getting into a stupid argument with an admin about something (I don't know what it was about...). It was a heated one for me at least.

So back to today or present time, whatever you want to call it. Figured I try to see if it was a wait ban or a perm-ban. It was a perm-ban but it said I multi-accounted? I only have this one account. 'Okay,' I thought 'I'll just go to their website...' and here I am, typing an appeal and already found my answer to the mysterious message.

So even though there should be more detail (But this is also my opinion), I have given as much as I can to this post.

Thanks for reading this,
    Butterstrokeboy

Man, what's with all these old players coming back to make ban appeals XD
    I remember your name, but I've got absolutely no recollection why you were banned

- - - - - - - - - -

Additionally, multi-accounting is the default reason for why you were banned ages ago, causes a lot of confusion

Yeah I remember him, his mouth got him in trouble.

Rule 1. Never ague with the guy who pays the server rental, its a losing argument everytime. No where do I see an apology.

But you are right about the number of banned players who come slinking back thinking that all will be forgiven.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

Quote Originally Posted by markdf View Post
    Yeah I remember him, his mouth got him in trouble.

Rule 1. Never ague with the guy who pays the server rental, its a losing argument everytime. No where do I see an apology.

But you are right about the number of banned players who come slinking back thinking that all will be forgiven.
    Well it was worth a try. Besides, I'm not that desperate to get back in anyways! I got a lot of other servers I'm active in I could play.

- - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by butterstrokeboy View Post
    Well it was worth a try. Besides, I'm not that desperate to get back in anyways! I got a lot of other servers I'm active in I could play.
    Also, thought I'd add this in. I don't even know what we were arguing about to even apologize for the issue.

Goodbye then!
    Allons-y!

And yet here you are, trying to get back on? All those other servers cant be be very good if you are trying to return to a server you were banned on.

Quote Originally Posted by markdf View Post
    And yet here you are, trying to get back on? All those other servers cant be be very good if you are trying to return to a server you were banned on.
    Well... they are but me wanting to replay a server makes all the other servers bad? Well if that's your logic so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by butterstrokeboy View Post
    Well... they are but me wanting to replay a server makes all the other servers bad? Well if that's your logic so be it.
    As I said, here you are trying to get back on, with no apology for your behaviour. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.