Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: JURKS

Thumbs up JURKS

1. Banned me for something so simple
    2. laughed in my face
    3. if you think this is funny you have a cold heart

I hope your server dont last long

Have fun with your selfs

I have no idea who you are, tell me what this 'simple' thing is you were banned for.

* Its spelt 'jerk'
    * This server has been online almost 5 years, so I think its safe to say its not going anywhere any time soon.
    * We do have fun here, as we ban those who cant follow a few simple rules.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

"For something so simple" Yeah right. Doesn't matter !

1. Thou shall not steal thy neighbours stuff
    2. Thou shall not shoot thy friend with an arrow to the head (unless thy friend likes it)
    3. Thou shall not ask the gods for free stuff (see rule 4)
    4. Thou must not moan when life is not perfect (you die and lose your stuff, see rule 3)
    5. Listen and heed the words of the Admin, else suffer thy consequences
    6. Do not speak the forbidden words.
    7. Do NOT ask for staff, admin, mod or op. NEVER EVER! GOT IT?
    8. Thou shall not cheat, use hacks, grief, steal etc
    9. Thou shall not preach words of false deity’s.

You did not follow the rules. Those are so simple rules. I hate how people come here and complain about this server being stupid, when they don't follow the rules. GOODBYE!
    Allons-y!

I replanted it if i was someone needing of a ban i wouldn't have replanted it and i didn't take everything you should really do some thinking before you make rules for a kids game...

Quote Originally Posted by GamerTime13 View Post
    you should really do some thinking before you make rules for a kids game...
    Yeah, the kids don't need rules.You never see them nicking each others toys. Nah, rules are for adults.

If you can find any well established Minecraft server that doesn't have any rules, I'll be impressed
    We have an unbreakable spirit to win. A bulldog tenacity that will help us to hang on while there's breath left in our bodies. You don't get that with Gestapos and jackboots. You get that by being British. So come on, Adolf. We're ready for you

Quote Originally Posted by MrRockboy222 View Post
    Yeah, the kids don't need rules.You never see them nicking each others toys. Nah, rules are for adults.

If you can find any well established Minecraft server that doesn't have any rules, I'll be impressed
    Kids dont need rules...HAA HAA I think that comment deserves a promotion to MasterBuilder.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

chichi118 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by markdf View Post
    Kids dont need rules...HAA HAA I think that comment deserves a promotion to MasterBuilder.
    xin chúc sức khoẻ vÃ* thÃ*nh công mãi mãi............................................ .................................................. ................................

- - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by markdf View Post
    Up cho chúng ta cùng lên để phát triển tốt hơn............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!