Thread: Well I'm never saying that guy's username again, lol. Now I'm silenced.

Well I'm never saying that guy's username again, lol. Now I'm silenced.

So I wanted to give this user permission to enter my TARDIS, and his name had the D word in it. I asked him to speak so I could spell his name, and then get "I'm dumb as a bag of hammers," silenced, and jailed. I'm still silenced, but to make it worse, my TARDIS door was left open that whole time. The monsters were having a party, two creepers exploded, a witch poisoned me an a spider finally took my life. There's a zombie pigmen in here so I'm just gonna keep him as my companion for now. Seriously though, I'm just gonna call that guy "El" from now on, lol.

Same happened to me XD

Quote Originally Posted by Vohn_exel View Post
    So I wanted to give this user permission to enter my TARDIS, and his name had the D word in it. I asked him to speak so I could spell his name, and then get "I'm dumb as a bag of hammers," silenced, and jailed. I'm still silenced, but to make it worse, my TARDIS door was left open that whole time. The monsters were having a party, two creepers exploded, a witch poisoned me an a spider finally took my life. There's a zombie pigmen in here so I'm just gonna keep him as my companion for now. Seriously though, I'm just gonna call that guy "El" from now on, lol.

I've sent him a message that he will need to change his name.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

Haha, I see. Yeah that was a big surprise when it happened lol. I was not having a good day that day :P