Thread: Article: Banning thieves etc

Article: Banning thieves etc

If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

Sad to here there are so many thefs. But really what interested me in this Post is the resource pak. WHAT IS IT?

So that's what happened to Diamond. I wondered about what he did, lol. I'm always paranoid in games like this that I'm going to take something that doesn't belong to me so I just never bother touching stuff unless I know for SURE that I can lol.

I feel that kids just don't grasp that stealing something in a video game is still disrespectful when it belongs to someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Vohn_exel View Post
    So that's what happened to Diamond. I wondered about what he did, lol. I'm always paranoid in games like this that I'm going to take something that doesn't belong to me so I just never bother touching stuff unless I know for SURE that I can lol.
    Not a clue, if he was banned I don't remember at the moment. Banned players I don give a 2nd thought and they are soon forgotten. You can check the log here for who has been banned.

https://www.thatsnotacreeper.com/con...Banned-Players

It's safer to assume if you didnt mine it or grow it, then it probably belongs to to someone else. But if you find something your not sure about, always ask as we may be able find out who the owner is, or let you know if you can keep it.

**** you, i didn't ike the staff anyways! You are just idiotic with your ranks thinking you are the ****.

I don't think anyone cares about ranks, they care about maturity and respect. Nobody ever treats a new user poorly unless they do something that warrants telling them off.

Quote Originally Posted by FlutterShy300 View Post
    **** you, i didn't ike the staff anyways! You are just idiotic with your ranks thinking you are the ****.
    This is not the server you are looking for, move along.

Quote Originally Posted by FlutterShy300 View Post
    This guy

Nehe_A Guest
    bruh. just simply put bruh
    Last edited by Nehe_A; 26-01-2016 at 07:30 AM.

wow, language!