Thread: Article: Server upgrade

Article: Server upgrade

If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

Is it possible to have two things transferred? One is a small floating house in the sky, and the other being my main house on the ground. I imagine the sky one would be easier .

No problem. Its when something is underground that can be harder.

Sweet, thanks! I'm glad I didn't build anything too big yet, and instead stockpiled tons of building materials for when we upgrade to 1.9.

How large of an area may be transferred? I have a large above ground city that I'd hate to part with completely.

6. Klev used schematica on her town and then reclaimed the blocks , next map schematica will rebuild for her the places she wants to set them this way you know you got it saved for sure

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJinjo420 View Post
    How large of an area may be transferred? I have a large above ground city that I'd hate to part with completely.
    Im not transferring large builds as it kills the server, also copying and pasting in multiple parts to then rejoin to is hard and time consuming. For large scale project you are better of to use schematica to copy it and then rebuild. Chest rooms, smaller bases no problem. This time I'm not spending weeks transferring things over, apart from the time and effort required many players dont bother to blend in the copied build into the new world which never looks good.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.