Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avdranix Ban Appeal

1. We are just as entertained by your stupidity and persistence, like Mark said we enjoy a good show. Stop entertaining us with your desperation and go find another server because no one here likes a fool that breaks the rules and then tries to criticize everything and re write the rule book. I hope you learn from your mistakes because on the other servers staff aren't going to put up with your garbage, NEVER JOIN A SERVER IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH THE RULES!
    Zick senpai makes my kokoro go doki doki

2. "Royal2800? You mean when I asked if there were staff online before I was told to ask staff? Not his idea, at all.."

Well, bless your sweet little heart! You knew the whole time! Your mamma must be so proud. That little voice in your head that whispered the wise advice about waiting for a staff member should be nurtured. You could go so far with scruples like that! Unfortunately, you ignored it this time. I'm hoping you will make better choices in the future. I wish you the best in your gaming future. Your time here is wasted as you will not be able to convince anyone that you are wiser that the staff here. You aren't hurting our feelings with your insults. No one here is going to tell you that you were right or in any way justified in your actions and choices. You are only upsetting yourself by continuing this conversation. Go tell your friends and have a good laugh about how wronged you feel. You'll get no sympathy here.

I love how you keep coming back without answering any points made, shows just how immature you are.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

I like how you keep coming back without actually answering the questions, it shows your lack of maturity. I guess you are used to getting your own way all the time, when you grow you will out life does not revolve around you.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.