Thread: Nehe_A Ban Appeal

Nehe_A Guest

Nehe_A Ban Appeal

I'm not here to waste peoples time by trying to dazzle them by outburst of change unlike others. However, I will speak the truth I made a mistake one that other people currently on the server didn't make. I am being punished for that mistake and I understand but i am not here to tell you that I am a good person cause that is just something you can't prove on the internet. What I will tell you is that I am older and wiser than I was and that I have learned a level of self control. I am not entitled to anything not even a reply but if I get one I just want to say sorry.( No excuses)

P.S. I don't know if minecraftman39 still comes on the server but if so tell him I am sorry I didn't realise this was the type of server that holds the items found so dear to people I guess i am to used to raiding servers. Anyway thank you.
    Last edited by Nehe_A; 26-01-2016 at 07:56 AM.

You really helped yourself to whatever you could find, it wasn't just a couple of items.

Discussed it with the other staff, they are willing to give you a 2nd chance.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

try again, now unbanned.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

You got another chance, congratulations, don't mess it up!
    If you need any help just ask me, I don't bite!
    - Mr_Boss_Man