Thread: Article: Jay - Trying to sneak away!

Article: Jay - Trying to sneak away!

If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

Hey thanks yeah, guess I let that sneak out a little while I was trying to help laser out there. But yeah, all my focus is on my classes right now, so I figured it was about time to take a little break. I'll come back someday probably. Not much of a fan of goodbyes really, that's why I didn't want to make a big thing of it. Who needs goodbyes when you know you'll be back someday, right? :P

Like Jake Roper always says, it's not goodbye, oh no, it's never goodbye, it's

see you later (you're pretty darn awesome)

I don't play as much as I used to but I do have to say that Jay has really been a big help on the server and furthermore an awesome person to hang with, haha. See ya later Jay and goodluck with your classes!

Good luck with everything Jay! See ya 'round

Everyone already said this but you are an awesome person! You have been a great help for me and all the others. I hope you pop by sometimes like healix and meters And good luck with your classes!

I think when I first joined, Jay was the person who always answered my questions and helped me out if I was confused about how the plugins work. We'll miss you <3.

Thanks for the good times in V3 and V4 particularly, you did an excellent job staffing the server. I wish you best luck with your tests. I'll put the materials you gave me to the best use possible helping the rest of my team, just like we used to help each over and make sure you visit occasionally.

I refuse to say goodbye
    I'll always remember the good times
    And I look forward to making new ones!
    I just hope Jay isn't a robot
    Because then he wouldn't be able to read this poem
    That would be sad

Keep it sprucy, Jay! ;P

Thanks for all the great memories jay :P best of luck with your classes man, hope everything goes great!

10. Best of luck, have crazy good fun

11. Always rip out the last page of a book. Then it doesn't have to end. I hate endings! till next time Jay Have a blast while it last!!
    Last edited by Zick_Silvertree; 16-02-2016 at 11:48 PM.

We will miss you Jay, best of luck with your classes!

Ah, I'm a bit late to this. I don't like goodbyes, so I'll just say see you later. And good luck with classes!