Thread: Vip Contributions

Question Vip Contributions

Is VIP contributions broken, all I get is one name showing.
    If you need any help just ask me, I don't bite!
    - Mr_Boss_Man

Capture3.PNG

That's what you should see, mostly just VIP+++'s

As a plugin automatically handles donations I dont bother manually updating who the current VIP's are as they are automatically removed from the VIP group when their time expires. Saves me a lot of work constantly checking who shouldnt be a VIP any longer, as some people failed to mention to me in the past their VIP status has expired. Although I do check manually occasionally to make sure everything is working ok. Also I need to update the VIP+++ list here, feel free to remind me if I haven't included anyone's name that does not appear here as a VIP+++.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

How will people (including you) know when peoples VIP runs out?
    - Mr_Boss_Man

as I said above

'as they are automatically removed from the VIP group when their time expires', or you can just call it magic if you like.

So there is no way us players will know when our time with VIP is up?
    Also my Mom got charged $4 and it said to (Your Name), is that because it subscripts another month when it is about to expire?
    It isn't much of a big deal because she doesn't care as it was only $4, so she said I can keep it on "subscription mode" or whatever.
    - Mr_Boss_Man

You have two options for VIP, web site tells you how long its for with the $10 option and its tells you that the $4 option is per month. To cancel the $4 option you do that with you paypal account to stop auto payments, the web server then removes the player from the VIP group when the 30 days expire.